☕The Meet Part 2⭐

-------------------
DISCLAIMER
*Fluff*
*Vendi x Bryan*
[Slanted writing means that the character is thinking/saying in their mind]
-------------------
Molten's POV
-------------------
I really do not want to do this but it's for Bryan.

I dialed Vendi's phone number into Bryan's phone to ring.

It didn't take Vendi long to answer.

"Huh hi Bryan how come you're calling so late?" Vendi asked confused.

I noticed Bryan looking up at me confused.

"Yeah hi Dr it's not Bryan, this is Molten." I said with my raspy voice.

"Oh Molten...Why are you calling me exactly?" Vendi said.

Bryan sat down leaning against one of the prop bushes with his head in his knees.

"I need you to come over and comfort Bryan as I'm not too good at it!" I said watching Bryan sit down.

"oh....well that's not good I'll be over in about 10 minutes!" Vendi said hanging up the phone.

Bryan looked up at me.

"Who was that Molten?" Bryan asked with faint tears streaming down his face.

"You'll see in a few minutes." I said.

I walked over to Bryan and sat down next to him.

After about 7 minutes passed Vendi came rushing down the stairs.

By now Bryan has stopped sobbing and was on his phone.

I told him to play Pokémon go as a joke but he did end up playing it.

I sat up to see Vendi drenched in water and him trying to catch his breath.

"Jeez what happened to you?" I asked standing up.

"I *huff* well you see it was raining *huff* , I didn't bring my jacket, and I couldn't find somewhere to park as the car park was full, * huff* and I ran all the way here!" Vendi said taking multiple breathing breaks.

Bryan lifted their head up from his phone.

"OMG VENDI ARE YOU OK YOU LOOK DRENCHED?" Bryan said rushing over to Vendi.

Vendi took off his coat.

Huh when did Bryan care so much about Vendi well I mean he did have a heart next to Vendi's name in his contacts so.

"Hey molten can you get me a towel from the bathroom or my office." Bryan said looking back at me.

I just nodded and headed to Bryan's office.

-------------
Vendi's POV
-------------
Bryan I'm fine I'm just a bit wet.

"A bit wet Vendi you could get sick!" Bryan said wiping the water off my face.

"Here." Molten said handing Bryan the towel.

Bryan looked up and Molten smiled at them.

The next minute Molten was gone.

"How did you not get a bit frightened when molten just appeared behind you?" I asked.

"Oh he used to always do it in the Freddy land and my first pizzeria so I'm just kinda used to it at this point." Bryan said while drying my hair with the towel.

"So why did Molten call me, I mean he did say something happened to you that made you upset." I asked.

"oh....well my um parents came over to talk, and my mother started to get very jealous and annoyed at Molten for some reason, and she ended up asking about mine and Molten relationship/friendship, I just told her that I've found molten kinda like a parental figure to me. And she got really pissed at that and said that I was here son, so I snapped at her saying that she hasn't thought of me as her son for over 5 years and such. And so we started arguing and then her and Amiri left." Bryan said trying to hold back his tears.

I just stayed silent and pulled Bryan into a hug.

Bryan didn't care that I was still wet he just hugged back.

We stayed like this for a few minutes until Bryan looked up at me.

"ughhh now I'm all wet." Bryan said trying to get out of the hug.

I let go of Bryan.

"Now I'm going to be sick!" Bryan said oversaturating.

I let out a small giggle.

Bryan just stared at me red in the face.

I noticed him staring at me so I pulled him close to me.

He was a blushing mess.

I gave him a peck on the forehead and let go of him.

Bryan stepped back a bit he was completely red in the face.

"So what did you think?" I asked, moving closer to Bryan.

Bryan stepped back towards the stage.

I had Bryan cornered leaning against the stage.

We were silent for a little bit until Bryan gave me a kiss on the lips.

It was only a quick one but before he could run off I pulled him back to me but his arm.

"Ah not so fast Mister Films!" I said making Bryan get nervous.

"I don't go by Films anymore I go by Cateur." Bryan whispered the last 4 words into my ear.

I froze and went completely red in the face.

Oh so that's how you want to play then Bryan.

I pulled Bryan into a kiss.

"I mean that can be rearranged if you want." I said whispering back into Bryan's ears.

⭐THE END⭐
Btw if you didn't know Vendi's cannon last name is Cateur!AHHHHHH CHAILATTE MY BELOVEDS IM GONNA CRY IF SOMETHING HAPPENS TO THEM =((((