🍝Spegetti's Comfort🍝

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Bryan and Molten Fluff/Angst

Time: Season 3 When Bryan came back to life.

Requested.

*CURSING*
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
-----------------
No one's Pov
-----------------

Bryan was currently writing his documents on how to get his pizzaria back.

It was a lot of paper work to be done especially with the new CEO, ideas for Freddy Land, there was too much for Bryan to do.

Bryan heard a little squeak from the vents he had thought it was nothing so he continued with his paper work.

Until the vents kept squeaking. Bryan was getting a bit concerned thinking it was a mouse (He hates mice and spiders.).

Molten then Crawled out of the vents scaring Bryan.

Bryan let out a very loud scream. Loud enough to wake everyone up.

------------------
Molten's P.O.V
------------------
"AHHHHHHHH WHAT THE HELL MOLTEN YOU SCARED THE SHIT OUT OF ME!" Bryan screamed.

"jeez sorry...also when did you start cursing?" I asked

"I'm just.....stressed...at the moment!" Bryan replied with a sad-ish tone.

"How much sleep have you been getting lately?"I asked with a angry tone which frightened the brown eyed man sitting in front of me.

"Umm... I don't know I don't count and I don't really care" Bryan replied with.

He had black eyebags under his eyes. And obviously he didn't cover up the scars on his arms, hand and face (from the twisteds, portal and the explosion) with his make-up.

"So why are you here?" Bryan asked.

"Just checking up on you to see how you have been." I replied with.

"You sure?" The brown eyed man spoke.

"Yes I'm positive!" I answered. with.

"*Yawn*sure..sure" Bryan said tirely.

I walked over to Bryan and picked him up with him screaming a shouting at me like usual.

"MOLTEN WHAT THE FUCK PUT ME DOWN FOR FUCK SAKE" Bryan screamed.

I didn't answer I just stared at him.

I was shocked and surprised but didn't show it.

After a while he calmed down.

He fell asleep in my arms? wires? Idk what to call them. I'll just call them my arm. I don't know how he fell asleep on wires but he must've been very tired is he did.

I layed him down on the couch next to his office desk.

I went down and checked all the animatronics to check they were shut off and everything was fine before opening time.

I went to the kitchen to grab some chocolate and hot chocolate for Bryan.

I went back up to Bryan and sat down the chocolate and hot chocolate on the table beside the couch.

I sat on the couch and powered off.

~After a few hours~

I woke up to see Bryan holding onto me like he just had a nightmare he had tear stains streaming down his eyes.

It made me feel bad? I don't know how it made me feel if I'm being completely honest.

🌟THE END🌟