🍝I thought you hated me?💣

Bombduo Fluff <3
NOT A SHIP.
Season 1

Pronouns:
Bryan - He/They
Molten - They/He/It
Ai Afton - They/He
Circus Baby - She/Her
Ballora - She/Her
-------------
Molten's POV
-------------

I was sitting down over the big metal doors. Where Bryan comes through every day. Lefty told me to play Mind Sweeper so I did, it was something.

"Hey guys!" Bryan said walking through the metal doors after saying his normal line he says everyday.

"Hi Bryan!" All the animatronics shouted out except me.

Bryan looks very tired, their hair is a mess which was odd as they love to keep their hair neat and tidy, and their jacket was all crinkled.

No one noticed except for me because if they did they would ask about it.

"So what's on the agenda today?" Bryan said making his way up onto the stage.

"Nothing much I'm just fixing some of Rockstar Foxy's code as he was malfunctioning earlier." Ai Afton said looking up from their computer.

"Yeah and I'm doing my play with my toys!" Circus baby siad.

I got up off of the frame over the doors and went to the portal room.

Bryan watched me as I left.

"Hey guys I'm just gonna go check on Rockstar Freddy I'll be back in a few minutes." Bryan said leaving the stage.

"Alright be careful because I seen Molten go in there!" Ballora said.

-------------
Bryan's POV
-------------
I opened the door to the portal room to see what Molten was doing.

The door was opened to just Molten looking down into the portal like they were zoned out.

"Hey Molten you okay?" I asked keeping back just a few inches.

Molten didn't say anything.

"Molten?" I said getting a bit closer.

Molten still didn't say anything instead they just lifted their head to the side.

"yeah I'm fine I was just thinking about something." Molten whispered turning around to face me.

And this point I was on edge and I backed up a bit.

"Oh well you looked like you were zoned out." I said sounding scared.

Molten didn't say anything but instead grabbed me by the arm and brought me into the repair room.

"MOLTEN WHAT TH--" I tried to shout but I was cut off but Molten covering my mouth.

"Shut up if the other animatronics hear you they will Think something's wrong!" Molten said still covering my mouth.

I heard some of the animatronics rush in.

"Bryan are you okay we heard screaming?" Ai Afton sounding sort of panicked.

I just looked at Molten and they looked at me and moved their hand away from my mouth.

"Huh of yeah sorry, I'm fine Molten just scared me." I said opening the door to reassure the animatronics.

"Oh alright, I'll see you later."
Air Afton said leaving the room.

I walked back into the repair room.

"Molten what the heck was that for!" I scolded Molten as they just said on one of the crates.

Molten just giggled in response. They signeled for me to sit down beside them.

I was a bit unsure at first but the more I looked at them the more I realised that Molten wasn't going to hurt me or at least not today.

So I sat down beside Molten I was about in easy at the fact that he could kill me at any time.

"You know Bryan this is the one place springtrap can't hear or see me in, that why I brought you here." Molten said starting to warm up to me.

"Also I wanted to ask how come you look like a mess today?" Molten siad looking at me.

"Oh do I? I just didn't get a lot of sleep last night." I said stuttering at the question.

There was a long silent pause. Molten then broke the pause by pulling me into a sleep position.

"what the? I thought you hated me" I asked but I sounded muffled from his wires.

"Eh no I don't it's all just act really Springtrap wants me to hate you, but I don't." Molten said.

"Bryan sleep you need it you look like a total reck." Molten said as they looked down at me.

"Alright I will." I said starting to doze of to sleep.

🎁THE END🎁

Holy shit it been a while since I've posted on here I've just been really busyyyy with school.