Protection of a friend 🐻

⚠️Before I start this is not a ship⚠️
------------------
Molten's P.O.V
------------------
It was a normal day at Freddy Land I was just hanging out with Baby.

She wanted to go to Starmall to see Steve.

I had agreed to make her happy.

When we got to the pizzeria in Starmall, we were looking around for everyone until I heard a lot of shouting coming from the stage.

We rushed down to the stage to see what was going on.

On the stage there was Bryan,Steve,Gator,Chica and Helpy.

"OMG BRYAN HAS A BOYFRIEND" cheered all the animatronics except Helpy.

Bryan was very red in the face trying to cover himself up by saying he doesn't and stuff like that.

I walked over and hugged Bryan. He jumped a little. Bryan turned around to see it was me.

All the animatronics were very happy and screaming about this now boyfriend who I still don't know about.

So me and Baby were very confused.

I asked Bryan who his mysterious boyfriend was.

"YA BRYAN WHO IS IT?" All the animatronics asked except for Helpy.

"It's D-Dr.Vendi" Bryan said stuttering on the Dr bit.

All the animatronics were screaming (-Helpy)

While I was confused and baby and joined in with the screaming.

I hugged Bryan again whispering "if he hurts you tell me and he's dead!"

Bryan just smiled and hugged back saying "he won't, he has no intentions to hurt me after the whole Davis,Him,you situation."

"Uh I don't know I still don't trust him" I whispered back.

"Well thanks dad for protecting me all these years." Bryan whispered.

I noticed he called me dad which made me feel happy.

Bryan just realised what he called me and went really red.

By now all the animatronics had stopped fan girling and were just staeing at us in aw.

"Shit I'm really sorry I didn't mean to call you dad it just kinda slipped out!" Bryan with a face redder than before.

"It's quite alright Bryan and call me dad whenever you want it's nice.'' I reassured Bryan making him less red.

After a while of catching up with Bryan, baby and I went back to Freddy land

😵The End😵