4. Rage

"Can't  you spend your vacation there in London itself?? Why did you come here??" Ashi asked rolling her eyes.

"Aww, do you have any problem?? mean you will have a problem right?? Because I am the most loved child and you can't bear to watch me being loved right??" y/n said with a smirk.

"Really?? My dearest elder sister it's nothing like that, I am not in the mood to fight all day that's it" ashi said rolling her eyes.

"Really??" y/n questioned for which ashi hummed. "And it's the last vacation you are being in our home, so I don't have any problem" ashi said fir which y/n frowned.

"Last vacation?? Where will I go on my next vacation then??" She asked confused. "You don't know anything??"ashi questioned confused.

y/n shakes her head in no. "Like....just seriously?? You don't know" ashi asked more surprisingly. "Hey, if you know anything just bark out, WITHOUT ANY DRAMA, understand??" y/n warned.

Ashi had placed the luggage and they settled down in the car.

"Now, no matter whatever you are going to say...I won't argue with you. Anyways you are leaving" ashi was adding fuel to her curiosity.

"What rubbish?? Where will I go?? I am going to die or what??, just tell me whatever it is before I slit your throat" she warned for the last time.

Ashi understood that y/n had reached her limits. "Mom has fixed your marriage somewhere" y/n got shocked.

"WHAT??" she shouted. Ashi didn't dare to look at her. She realized, she had ruined everything.

'Oh god, what have I done?? What if mom gets to know?? What if something like last time happens??, ashi I will kill you, mood spoiler' ashi thought.

They reached home. y/n went inside angrily. 'Ashi, you are gone' ashi thought and ran behind her without even taking out the luggage.

Keerthi was on the sofa waiting for y/n.
"Did you fix my marriage somewhere??" y/n shouted as she entered. Vaishu from the kitchen came out hearing.

Keerthi glared at ashi who walked behind y/n. Keerthi calmed herself and turned to y/n.

To be continued.........
#_siddharthxfanfics_ #destinedbysanaa #sidxff #sidshek