20. Cheated

Ashi got into bed and covered herself, she looked at y/n who seemed lost.

"Now get rid of this dress and come to sleep" said ashi breaking her chain of thoughts.

Before she could reply a message popped on her screen. It was Sid who sent her a location.

He had told her to secretly visit him after the ceremony as he wanted to tell her something serious.

"You sleep I am not sleepy I'll get back soon" she said and went out not giving ashi a chance to ask her anything.

___________________

Sid was waiting for y/n excitedly. It's true that they both have maintained a good bond and accepted each other wholeheartedly but none of them got a chance to confess their feelings.

Sid arranged a candlelight dinner at y/n's favorite restaurant. he wanted to confess his feelings and know what she felt for him

FEW HOURS LATER:

Y/n was racing her car towards her house, the rage in her didn't care about the speed limits.

There were many calls from ashi but she kept her phone silent.

She didn't want to feel broken, she tried hard to make herself believe that she never had feelings for anyone, she just agreed to this marriage for the sake of her family and that's it.

She banged open the main door and locked it back. She rushed to her room took a pillow and hid her face. she felt CHEATED.

She finally broke down. After crying for a long time her heart felt light. She went to the washroom and washed her face with cold water.

Y/n has decided something. She came out and remembered keeping her phone silent.

She searched for her phone and realized that she had left it in the car.

She stepped downstairs and was about to open the door but heard some noise. She peeped through the peephole.

Some men were standing outside. Suddenly she backed away, she couldn't believe that these were those men who......... "But after so many years, why did they come here ??" She asked herself.

she was scared to death. As soon she came, y/n went to her room by which none of the lights of house were on except her room's.

y/n carefully moved towards the door and locked it tight, she moved table towards the door carefully without making noise and did the same with back door. 

She want them to believe that there was no one present in the house.

To be continued...............