10. Part ways

A silence took over them for a few moments. "I want to tell you something" said Sid. "Go ahead" said y/n.

Sid took a long breath. "I am not here with my will, I didn't even know about this meeting until I reached here" said Sid.

Y/n lowered her head thinking about what to reply, she thought to just be quiet and listen to what he said.

"most importantly I don't want to get married, I just came to you by my mother's will and I have some personal reasons for that" y/n nodded in understanding.

Her mind was running a full mess. Firstly she is there half heartily And when she hardly convinced herself about this marrige everything turned something else.

"And if you agree to marry me, I won't have any objection but I am saying in advance itself that I don't know whether you will be happy with me or not, right now I can guarantee I can never accept you or anyone else as my wife and about future I have no guarantee" sid made her understand what he wanted to express.

Y/n nodded with a small smile. She took her bag and stood up. "Thanks for letting me know everything in advance," she said with a smile.

"My pleasure" did give her a smile too.

Y/n walked out of the restaurant. She decided to tell her parents everything and deny this marriage.

Sid was not interested for this marriage and she agreed with his decision. Anyway it's both of their choice to whether get married or not.

And if one is not interested it's better to step back than move ahead and living a toxic life.

Sid signed as he did at least told her everything. If she struggles after marriage he won't regret it as he already warned her.

___________

Y/n reached home and found a doctor walking out. Vaishu was talking with him about something.

Vaishu saw y/n and continued talking with Doc. Y/n didn't ask her anything and rushed inside.

She went straight to her father's room. As she guessed his health got worse.

Y/n went near him. "What happened??" She asked with a broken voice. He looks very weak, ill and she couldn't control her tears.

To be continued.........
#_siddharthxfanfics_ #destinedbysanaa #sidxff #sidshekxff #aladdinnaamtohsunahoga #siddharthnigam