5. Tea and talks

"y/n-" "I don't want to know anything, I am not getting married and that's final and I don't want something like last time so close this topic here itself" y/n shouted and went upstairs.

Keerthi glared towards ashi who was simply looking down. Vaishu came to her rescue and dragged ashi to the kitchen.

"What did you tell her?? Do you remember what happened last time??" Vaishu asked. "Di I didn't do anything intentionally. I was just trying to heat her a lil but, all went out of my hands" ashi said with guilt, she didn't want anything bad to happen.

Vaishu just slapped her forehead simply.

___________

y/n was towel-drying her hair. She just had a cold shower, which calmed her mind and also relaxed her body after a long trip.

Shower in our own country, has a special feel.

Someone knocked on her door. "Come in" Keerthi came in holding a cup of hot tea along with her favorite biscuits. "I just carved for it Mom" y/n said looking at the tea.

"And I knew it" Keerthi said proudly keeping them on the table. y/n sat down and tasted. "As usual your tea turned out worst" y/n said taking another sip.

"Then don't have it, give me back,Mom" keethi said angrily. "No mom it's ok, as I am having it since childhood I got the habit of it....I can adjust" y/n said making Keethi more angry but she just giggled at herself.

"You three are having the habit of making fun of me all the time, now I am ok with it too" she said turning away.

"Can I give a compliment??" y/n asked. "I know you want to make fun of me again, so no need".

"No Mom seriously" Y/n said. "Then say..." "you look really beautiful while angry that's why we three.....ummm.. me and ashi all irritate you" y/n said with the cutest smile she ever had.

"Anyways, I want to talk to you something" Keerthi said in a serious tone. "Anything, other than marriage" said y/n making Keerthi helpless.

"Why can't I?? Don't you even know how important is to get married??"

"No I don't, I don't seriously understand the reason for getting married" Y/n said honestly.

To be continued.........
#_siddharthxfanfics_ #destinedbysanaa #sidxff #sidshek