7. Past

"You just don't talk about that daughter of yours because of her we are going through all this" y/n said controlling her anger thinking about all those incidents, all those days were in front of her eyes as yesterday's.

"She has been punished too for her mistakes, she is guilty...It's still horror to think about her before few years" Keerthi said remembering those days.

"Her guilt will fix everything?? Her single mistake, wait.....it's not a mistake, it all was intentional, she did all that even after knowing the consequences. She cheated on all of us by which our life turned hell, by which we are struggling and will keep on struggling"

Keerthi has no words to talk back. y/n was right. It was a dark past of them but she didn't know how to make her understand that vaishu was also helpless, and someone took advantage of it.

"You are right but nothing cannot be changed. She is not going to get into a family, at least I hope she recovers from her trauma." y/n hummed in return.

"But y/n...no one can wait for the bad times to end to begin with the good times" y/n just blankly looked at her.

"Every parent has dreams about their children, me and your papa too had dreams for you three, one of the biggest ones was Vaishu's marriage.....a dream which is forever broken. All these years we both struggled all alone without any support least we have the right to watch one of our daughters' marriage right??" y/n nodded.

"Don't even want to think about but still...your father already had a heart attack earlier, seems healthy and fit but don't know when God bless to the doorway of paradise_" "Mom" y/n whined, she hates these kinds of talks. She would rather die than even have a single thought of losing her loved ones.

"There is no age to die it's all upon the almighty. At least not for me, for your papa... please. Relax and think about it." Keerthi left.

__________

y/n spent her whole day lost in her thoughts. She has a long talk with her father. She understands their concern. Even after being the most childish one of all three, she was way more mature than the other two.

To be continued.........
#_siddharthxfanfics_ #destinedbysanaa #sidxff #sidshek