13. Meet with to be mother-in-law

Keerthi was busy in the kitchen. Y/n came there. Last night, after a lot of thinking she decided to tell Keerthi about everything.

She wanted to stop this marriage as soon as possible.

Keerthi turned and saw y/n standing being lost somewhere.

"You are awake" asked Keerthi breaking y/n's chain of thoughts.

"Yeah Mom, i wanted to tell you something really important," said y/n.

"You can but it's not the right time, go and get ready Vibha will be here in no time" Keerthi said.

"Mom, why she will come here??" Asked y/n.

"Why are you asking that?? She is your to-be mother-in-law, she can meet you anytime she wishes" said Keerthi.

"But why does she want to meet me??" asked y/n.

"I don't know, she told me that she wanted to talk to you about something important in personal and you will have lunch with her today" she said.

Y/n turned Keerthi to her side. "Are you crazy?? How can you just simply agree to her without asking me??" Asked y/n.

"She didn't tell me to ask you whether you want to meet her or not, she asked me whether she can take you or not so I said yes that's it, and don't waste your time here go and get ready she will herself come to pick you" said Keerthi.

Y/n rolled her eyes in mind, she wanted to end this unwanted drama. But no one is ready to hear her.

She got ready and after a few mins of waiting Vibha pick her up from home.

Their whole journey was quiet. After some time of silence, vibha started some casual conversations.

They went to a beachside resturant. Y/n was completely quiet.

"Yesterday I don't know what all sid have told you but, whatever I want to tell you is something you should know about my son" said Vibha.

Y/n stayed quiet not interfering with her talks, she let her tell whatever she want.

"Back then siddharth loved a girl with whom later his marriage was fixed and everything went so perfect, both our families were more than happy but..." Vibha stopped.

Y/n listened to her carefully she wanted her to tell more.

To be continued.........
#_siddharthxfanfics_ #destinedbysanaa #sidxff #sidshek