15. Their meet

"you take your own time and thin--" "I am ready for this marriage" said y/n.

Vibha didn't know that she would be able to convince her so easily but was happy with her decision too.

They had lunch together and Vibha dropped her back to her house.

Once she got back home, y/n told her that Vibha just wanted to talk to me casually and that's it.

She went to her room and her mind was wandering around whatever she said. She agreed to the marriage but still she wanted to talk to Sid in person as well.

Y/n somehow arranged to get his office address and decided to meet him there.
_____________________

Sid was at his office going through some files when someone knocked on his door.

"Come in" he said. His manager stepped in. "Sir you have a visitor" she said. "Visitor??" He got confused.

"But there are no more appointments today" Sid said. "Yes sir, I told her to make an appointment but she insists. She just asked to tell her name to you" his manager said.

"Who's she??" Sid asked. "Y/n" she said. "Y/n??" Sid got confused. "Yes sir" she replied. "How come she here??" Sid whispered to himself. "Excuse me, sir??" She frowned.

"Nothing send her in" Sid ordered. "Ok sir" she said and went out.

After a few mins, someone knocked on his door. "Come in" said Sid. Y/n walks in. Sid offered her seat. "Thank you" said y/n.

"Tea or coffee??" Asked Sid. "No..nothing, thank you" said y/n. "So....how come you here??" Asked Sid. "Hmm... I had a meet with your mom on lunch and she told me everything about your past....about those incidents and all" y/n said.

"Mom" Sid said inwardly. "Look, whatever happened....it was none of your fault it was all fate and that's it you have a whole life ahead and it's better to leave your past behind where it is to be" y/n tried to make him understand.

"You have come here to give all this advice to me??" Asked Sid. "Maybe yes, or I want to make you realize to have a move on" said y/n.

"Can I know whom you are to tell all---" "your to be wife" y/n said sternly. "Any doubts??" She asked. 

To be continued.........
#_siddharthxfanfics_ #destinedbysanaa #sidxff #sidshek