14. Sid's fate

"just before a few days of marriage she had an accident, and..." Vibha paused.

Y/n thinks for a moment about Sid, she never imagined that he was going through such a hard time or he was bearing some unbearable pain......it's always a pain to lose someone you love. She felt extremely sad for that man.

"For that whole day Sid was completely silent" said Vibha breaking the y/n chain of thoughts.

"He didn't cry nor talk. But the next day held a shock for us. Sid went missing. We all searched everywhere we could and finally found him working at his company" said Vibha. Y/n frowned.

"When we talked he said nothing but that he has some important work at the office by which he came there untold. We talked further and he didn't say anything else but just about work not taking his eyes off those papers" said Vibha.

"Slowly we get to know that he thinks bcz of him she had to lose her life, he thinks that every girl he wishes for will be called back by God. His faith completely vanished, he never believed in God. We all tried our best to make him understand but it all went on vein" Vibha said.

"He never wanted to talk about marriage, but don't know why he didn't reject your proposal, why he agreed to it without any objection" Vibha said.

Y/n just simply looked down processing what she said, it was all so unbelievable.

Vibha held her hand, she looked up at her.

"I told you all this because I never wanted you to feel as if you were cheated once you get to know all this after marriage. It's all your choice after knowing this you can reject this marriage it's completely your right" said Vibha.

She was sincere about her words, if not she never wanted to tell her all this.

She could have just simply proceeded with this marriage thinking even if she found out about all this after marriage she would be Sid's wife and couldn't just delete his chapter from her life as easily as we do with some unwanted files.

"Whatever your decision will be we will be happy, it's all your choice. But for you, gates of our heart and all house is opened, you are always welcome to it" said Vibha.

To be continued.........
#_siddharthxfanfics_ #destinedbysanaa #sidxff #sidshekff #sidshekxff #aladdinnaamtohsunahoga #siddharthnigam #sidnushka #sidneet #sidneetxff #sidnushkaxff #sidnoorxff #sidnoor #sidshek #sidshekxff