intro

Elaina Cooper, Woodsboro's one and only, has a hell of a life. She's pretty and rich, what else could you possibly want? To most, Elaina Cooper was living the life. Her parents were never home so she could throw parties whenever, she had an amazing body, face, and personality, and she had the most money out of everyone, and she never worked a day in her life. 

However, her senior year of highschool fucked up her life, more than it already was. A murder spree started up again, and her friend group was the target. Tara, Wes, Liv, Chad, Mindy, and Amber were all being hunted. Her boyfriend being the first of the group to go. Elaina tried to protect her friends, especially Amber, because at one point she was getting the blame. Just for Amber to backstab Elaina. (Well, had her boyfriend do it)

After the attacks, Elaina was worse than before. She isolated herself from her friends, from her family. (and there wasn't much of that) She turned to substances, and they honestly helped. She mourned her boyfriend. She mourned her friends. She mourned her best friend that tried to kill her. Because despite all the stereotypes of rich, popular girls, Elaina Cooper didn't have a single mean bone in her body, and she would forgive her friend for what she did to her. She felt bad for the killers, because what had drove them to do that? In her eyes, it wasn't their fault; it was hers. Elaina's mind somehow convinces everything that happens is her fault, and she has to hide it all. She can't burden her friends with her problems. They were her problems, not anyone else's. Elaina just has a rough life, and nothing can change that.

And the worst part? 

It wasn't the last time something like that would happen.

disclaimer:

I will keep most of the plot the same as the movie, however Ethan's motive is slightly different.