Yandere Bremerton

This was previously called Yandere girl (flip) buuut I changed it.

(Y/n) POV

I exited the small store having a small bag of stuff to make my lunch for tomorrow and zipped my coat up and took a path through the park.

Walking down the path I saw a girl crying on the park bench. Being a little concerned why a girl was out here late at night all alone while crying. I decided to ask her a question and not come off as creepy.

"Uh are you okay miss?"

The girl jumped a bit and saw me as I had my hands in my zip up pocket and apron still around me as she rubbed her tears with her sweater sleeves. She visibly relaxed after seeing my apron as I haven't taken it of because I got lazy and didn't live that far away plus didn't want to carry it.

??: "Y-Yeah...I'm fine...."

"I've seen that face before so I know I'm just a stranger but you can tell me and I won't judge you for it. It's better if someone hears it."

She looks down again, weary if she did want to speak about her day and what made her this way. She composes herself and I take out a couple of napkins I had taken with me for my dinner as she thanked me and was able to get some words out.

??: "Uh the boy I had a crush on. I had confessed to him after the movies and he flat out rejected me. Called seeing me chase after him funny and a joke."

She held her hands into a fist and was trembling so I reach out and hold her hand as she looked and calmed down a bit.

??: "I overheard him talking to another girl how no one can love a girl who dresses like a prostitute. Seeing how pathetic I was chasing someone who didn't even give affection. He didn't have to do that. He could've just said we can be friends a-and I would've been fine with that! But what he did was cruel and bad joke! I....I want him to pay!"

"Well. I don't think that way."

??: "What? H-He mocked me and broke me?!"

"And if he gave you no attention then why give him anything? Don't ruin your life because of someone you don't care about. One way is to move on and forget about him completely. Your still young your bound to find someone who'll reciprocate the same feelings."

She looked at me and thought about it seeing some sense in my words hopefully as I knew from the wrath of a broken hearted girl is that they didn't have anything to lose.

??: "Why are you being nice to me? A stranger to me, I don't even know you."

"Because someone has to look out for others. Even if they themselves can't help themselves. You want my opinion? Forget about him and move on. Show him that you can bounce back harder with more force where you can land a better guy then him. Want me to escort you home? It's not exactly the best place to be at night."

The stranger girl got up and we walked down the path as I saw she lived opposite of me and so before we parted I looked into my bag.

"Oh! Here. It's two sandwiches. We got an extra box by mistake and we all decided to just take two home. They're egg and ham I'm not a big fan of ham."

??: "You work at the cafe?"

"Oh yeah I do. If you catch me while working I'll give you a 20% discount. Oh uh the names (Y/n)."

Bremy: "Bremerton but you can call me Bremy."

"

Yandere Various Version.2On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara