Recovering Yandere Baltimore

No comment here because I got nothing to say.

3rd POV

(Y/n) exited his car and went into the coffee shop to order his usual and saw a new face there, oddly looked familiar.

??: "Hello, how may I take your order- (Y/n)? (Y/n) (L/n)?"

(Y/n): "Blanca? As in that Blanca Mor."

Balania Mor was an old classmate who was arrested after stalking another student in their same grade and was put into a mental institution as a result of being insane. After that he stopped catching since he got caught up in work. Others said she was still in the institution. But here she was in the flesh working at the front register.

Blanca: "Wow it's so good to see you. You got handsome. Finally lost that bad acne. And those glasses."

(Y/n): "But the depression is still there. But can I order just a danish please? I'm on a short time and I need to go to work."

Bala: "Sure! So uh seeing anyone?"

It was a weird question coming from a person who stalked, broke in, and assaulted other students for talking to a certain boy. From what he heard the boy moved out of town to across the country with his family due to her.

(Y/n): "Uh no I'm just focusing on work at the moment."

Bala: "Got any free time I would like to catch up."

He reluctantly gave her his number which she put in her apron and gave him the receipt and eventually the pastry leaving with a simple smile.

(Y/n) POV

I got back into my car and picked up my phone making a quick call to a friend who was more in tune with this sort of information.

"Hey Danica. Yeah it's me (Y/n). Uh can I ask you a question? It's about Blanca Mor."

I heard Danica bite her tongue as she was one of her closer friends and knew much about the situation involving Mor. Unlike me she was still in contact with our old classmates.

Danica: "Blanca was a wild card. She stalked and well followed Rorke for over a year, also she assaulted 3 girls."

"I know that much I mean the deeper stuff like...the rumors of her possibly killing someone...."

Danica paused to inhale a deep breath to think carefully on her next choice of words to lessen the impact of what she did.

Danica: "It was never reported in the news because of how it was purely substantial evidence. Not to mention the girl in question always already had bad dealings in with loan Sharks and other not so pleasant people."

"So she didn't kill her is what I'm hearing."

I put her on speaker as I began to drive passing the coffee shop and took a bite of my danish seeing the amount of people going inside to get their breakfast item or quick cup of coffee.

Danica: "It was never confirmed by officials but most of the students believed she did kill her. Her parents could've bribed the police for all we know. How come you want to know a lot of her? Didn't she ignore you most of the time? Like I remember you had a wicked crush on her and that faded after you found out her arrest."

"Because call me crazy I saw her working at the coffee shop that I frequent. She was there and if you think I'm lying then you'll see her on the way to your work."

I hang up and came to a stop at a red light exhaling a held breathe I didn't I have. I liked Bala but her fixation on Rorke surpassed reason so I never had a chance with her. So I naturally gave up but she did recognize me after I lost my acne and glasses ever since I wore contacts.