Yandere Bully (Male Suicidal Depressed Reader) ⚠️Major Mature Themes

Trying to dabble into more psychological yanderes rather the typical stab stab Yandere talk so this might be shorter and really bad. Apologies if I trigger anyone. Listening to Somnus instrumental from Final Fantasy did not help my mind calm down.

⚠️⚠️⚠️ Warning theres gonna be mentions of mature themes like self-harm and other things. Serious themes. If you or anyone else goes through depression please reach out to them. Thanks.

(Y/n) POV

I look over the cliff and stare at the river down below and flick a rock over with my finger as I had discarded my backpack near the treeline. I rubbed my face and wiped the tears welling up at my eyes. I steadily got up pushing past the pain that throbbed in my sides and looked out and wondered if this was truly it.

....

I took a step forward ready to just finish it all....

??: "Hey nerd. Miss me?"

I turn around to see my bulky from school as I grabbed my crutch and watch her as I possible thought she was here to get her last couple of kicks in before I decided to well commit suicide.

I look at Junko as she teasingly stood there.

"Why couldn't you just me alone Junko...."

Junko: "Now why would I do that?"

"You either can leave or be the last person to know why I jump off this damn cliff."

I said with a serious tone as she got closer and sat next to me kicking her feet back as she took from her bag a bottle of alcohol and passed it to me as I drink but immediately recoil in the taste.

"Oh god tastes so bad. You drink this shit?"

Junko: "Course I do. You know....I like you a lot a whole lot...and I couldn't say goodbye and watch you disappear."

"Your leaving?"

Junko: "If you count running away."

"Looks like we got different stories. But maybe your new life out of this decrepit town will be better."

Junko: "Hahahah! Who said I was going by myself?"

I looked at her and looked at the bottle and felt a rag over my mouth as I fall back as my dulled senses and see her straddling me and winking.

Damn how did this all start?

Let's go back to the beginning of my story

....