Yandere Dark Wife (Male Writer Reader)

Let's see if you figure it out

??: "We're losing him!"

I only saw bright lights shining down on me as I heard muffled cries.

??: "Get the defibrillator! Clear!"

After using it I hear a steady heartbeat next to me as I drift off again falling asleep as the beeps were the last part in my head.

Morning

I woke up and see my assistant I the chair wearing her pajamas and messy hair as she drooped and I threw a pen at her making her wake up as she was shocked but quickly came over to me and see if I was alive.

"Yeah yeah I'm fine. What happened?"

Assistant: "You suffered a heart attack when you were finishing up your writing."

"Right. I haven't been in the right headspace lately."

Assistant: "Why not take a small vacation?"

"Vacation?"

Assistant: "Your last story with the murderer and detective didn't do that well. It also didn't help that you were stressed out. From several factors. Mainly that certain one."

She was talking about my wife's passing. She was my biggest supporter ever since I began my career and was there for me every time when stumped or hit a wall I needed to hurdle over. She was murdered in cold blood and yet I believe she's always with me and the reason I lived.

"You don't understand...."

Assistant: "Your right. I don't. I know you two were high school sweethearts and pretty much knew the deepest secrets but listen as your friend you need to move on. Yes I know it's hard but you've been writing as if she's been there. But she isn't. Please take a break and look for yourself."

I look at my hands as they tremble and look at  my notebook that I had opened when I work up and just close it shut.

"So got any ideas where to go?"

Assistant: "I do have one. Bright Falls."

"Sounds familiar."

Assistant: "You should. It's where that famous novelist went to."

"Which one?"

Assistant: "Oh don't worry about specifics."

Eventually I'm discharged from the hospital and return to my apartment and start packing my suitcase as I see a photo on my counter. She had beautiful snow midnight hair, turquoise eyes, and had wings on her head.

She wasn't obviously human but she was the love of my life. I pack it into my suitcase and some change of clothes and even books I had wanted to read and heard whispering in the room. Turning my head around I see no one and just shrug it off as just slight paranoia and pass my selection of books.

Assistant: "Don't worry I'll make sure your home is in top shape when you come back."

I wave goodbye and call down a taxi to head to the airport.

Assistant POV

"Yes....he's going to Bright Falls. Please just leave my family alone.....I did as you asked!"

....

"T-Thank you...."

Back to you

I saw the ferry come into view as I look at photos and see that my wife had actually been to Bright Falls before in the past and probably the reason she wanted me to come here.