Yandere Vampire (Male Dying Soldier Reader)

Tbh I made this in about 5 hours

I hold my rifle close to my chest and move through the trenches smelling death, blood, gunfire, and sounds of artillery being fired and dropping.

Solider: "We're dead! Fucking dead!"

I peek over the trench wall and shoot someone dead as they attempted to throw a grenade only to hear a yell and then soon after an explosion shook the ground.

Morris: "(Y/n)! We're gonna try to push them out of their trenches but we need you to provide support by the trees! Your the only one with sharp eyes!"

I did my duty and nodded racing back dodging my allies as I aimed and took down some machine gunners biting my lip hoping none of them got a bead on me. Eventually we hear a whistle and everyone poured out from the trenches as I stood up taking any sharpshooters and joined my allies in the rushing.

Only to hear the sounds of whizzing and saw gas cans spill out.

I reached for my mask only to be shot in my lower abdomen and fall back as the gas's creeped closer to me. I thought my life was going to end there only for someone to grab me by my arms and pull me back to the security of the trenches.

.....

I wake up in a sweat panting and having sweat run down my face as I look at my clock and see it wasn't even 5. Another dream when I was in that blasted war.

I go back to sleep to at least get some amount of rest and relaxation before I go about my day.

It was 9 when I got out of bed and held my side and dressed myself looking at my hair and seeing it was beginning to gray and think to myself how I was aging to quickly. I look at the invitation on my desk and pop a pill into my mouth with some water as I shake my head side to side hating taking them as their potency was decreasing.

I take the letter and sit on my desk chair and open it.

"Dear (Y/n). I formerly invite you to the banquet in celebration of the new harvest season. We'll be delighted to have you there. And just for you Alice Estella would be there as well."

I smile at bit remembering that dream a bit more. I was wounded in combat with gas surrounding my body as I couldn't move and grab my mask. Instead I was pulled back and saved by a blonde haired woman. I didn't learn till later that she was one of the civilians that joined another platoon and was their medic. She of course saw no battles but bravely stepped in to save me and quite literally owe her my life.

I get up a little to fast and stumble and look at my wardrobe debating on what to take and Judy figured to wear my most comfortable wear. Walking downstairs I see my rather empty home as I wasn't exactly fully comfortable being home even though the war did end 4 years ago.

A part of me died on that field even though I was saved I ultimately never came back whole.

I pause for a bit and look at the photo I took when I was recovering at her local home and had since become a esteemed guest at her home. Her family loved having me as I was apparently the only man who she liked to have as accompany because not disappear on her.

Before I forget I grab my flower ornament I was gifted and put it on my lapel and leave my home taking my old car. After the war I helped her get back on her feet with her family and learned of her wealthy upbringing. Apparently she was from a long line of wealthy family and was next in line for heiress. But only until she found a husband. That part made me laugh to much.

They might want to marry me of to her but it's pointless if I have a maximum of 4 years left. If the medication still works by that point. The next few hours were driving in peace and listening to then radio as I had to drive some distance outside of the city as their home was in a village and according to some residents it has been there for over 300 years.