Semi-Yan Vampire (Male Ex-Hunter Reader)

I actually like this one I made

The Order of Blood was a long secretive society of vampires seeking to plunge the world into the control of vampire and enslave all of the world into minions of the dark. But we're unsuccessful as a result of The Foundation.

The Foundation were a secret organization by the old government established to protect the world from threats. They were the ones to repel the vampire threat and even dismantle their group. But remnants still linger of the Order and some are still enacting vengeance on the Foundation seeking retribution on them for denying them their fated future of ruling.

(Y/n) POV

I cup my hands together and rub them getting warmth to spread on them seeing other Demi-Humans waiting for the train to come in as eventually it did and the door opens as a little Raccon girl runs past me and her mother following after her as I grab the back of her coat stopping her from going to far.

The mother thanked me and wrangled her daughter in and back to her children. I smile warmly at her and got onto the train and just decided to stay standing holding onto the strap as I had some nagging feeling in the back of my head and turned around to see people on their phones or just making small talk to others.

I never noticed the woman with a leather jacket eyeing me with her red glowing eyes.

I got off the train and just walked down the street happy to just be off work and going home. That is until I heard steps going out of tune with mine and sighed.

"You know your not as stealthy as you'd like to believe."

From the alley a woman comes out with a leather jacket and the unmistakable red eyes.

"Vampire huh."

??: "Indeed I am. A remnant of the Order. So as fate will have it member of the Foundation and I as Order will duel and your life will be forfeit as payment to my kind."

"Wait what? Foundation? I thought you wanted money for some food."

??: "You dare mock me. I'll make sure your life will be ended here and permanently. Take up arms Hunter and let us duel till one of us falls."

"Oh uh I'm not armed or anything all I have is this pocket knife I used for opening boxes."

??: "You call yourself a member of the Foundation? How pitiful."

"Wait...you don't know do you?"

??: "About what?"

"The Foundation has been dissolved for over 134 years."

...

I place a cup of tea on the table as the woman named Alice stared at the newspaper clippings from years ago.

Alice: "I don't understand..."

"While I am related to the Foundation I never fully became a hunter due to how the need for one became obsolete. 134 years ago which is when the Foundation crippled the Order problems arose such as the peace and the prosperity that came afterwards. Relations with the Demi's became so much better, slavery was banned, and equality was overall better."