Yandere Stalker (Male Detective Reader)

Who needs an intro. Other then it gets weird but trust me it'll make sense.

I close the book I had just finished reading and put it back into my shelf containing other books that I frequently read and checked my phone seeing that I had to get a move on.

I was a detective working on a cold case. The agency had me digging around in some files dating back 5 years ago and one caught my interest dealing with a writer. They didn't know they had this on the record so I took it upon myself to solve it.

Fortunately I managed to trace its origins to Bright Falls and someone named Kuki Mellows. Managing to get a one on one interview with her and dealing with her assistant was a hassle.

I pack my stuff into my bag and set off in my car and take the directions given to me by the assistant and eventually arrive at the location being the park. I park in the parking lot passing by kids and their families playing and having fun as I see a lone winged woman starting out to the lake and holding a flower.

"Uh Ms. Mellows?"

She turned around and I could see her eyes widen but immediately withdraw as something is off.

"Is something the matter?"

Kuki: "N-No....you just reminded me of my husband. I'm assuming your (Y/n) (L/n)."

"Yes that is me. I'm here about that interview regarding that cold case 5 years ago on your husband that famous novelist."

Kuki looked at me almost surprised.

Kuki: "Wait you remember him?"

"Why wouldn't I? He's my favorite novelist of course I can't place his name on my tongue and I can't look at my books because he never used his real name."

Kuki instead seemed fixated on me a bit.

"Uh ma'am."

Kuki: "Apologies. You have to understand. My husband's existence has been erased and therefore no one remembers him but me and well it appears you for some reason."

"Ma'am apologies. But this isn't some kind of book. He can't simply erase himself."

Kuki: "Then tell me. Have you researched him at all?"

"Only the case files but not really no."

Kuki: "When you do your gonna find nothing."

"Fine I did but there's no mention of him and his books but clearly someone wrote these books so he must exist. But I have some questions. Can you describe your husband?"

Kuki: "My husband was any other gentleman. He was kind and sincere but underneath his exterior he was fighting demons and refused any sort of help. Stubborn. It's why he saved me."

"Saved you?"

Kuki: "Mr. (L/n). You may think of me as insane. But there are things that are beyond our own natural world. Things that shouldn't be tampered with."

"Ms. Mallow. I understand deeply that your husband disappearance has affected you but it can be explained."

Kuki: "You know...you sound like him...always thinking there's more to the story because you refuse to believe in reality. It's why he always wrote about dreams."

"Dreams?"

Kuki: "He....had fears eating at him...fears of disappointment and was all around a skittish person around those subjects."

"He didn't talk about his fears openly?"

Kuki: "Yes you could say that."

"Next questions. Was there any signs of him being suicidal?"