Psycho Female Best Friend

Tbh I don't know why I write these short little messages. But hey there people.

(Y/n) POV

'Fuck! Need to run! Run faster!'

A the tree next to me explodes into splinters as Robin fires a shotgun into the trees.

Artist is Hata4564

Robin: "I know these woods babe! You think I didn't plan on this? If you want to play a game then we're playing!"

I continued to run from the cabin and away from my friend who was blindly firing into the treeline at me as I avoided tripping over branches and dodging bushes until I tripped and fell into a ditch as I found I had blood on myself. But no cuts. I turned around to be met with a eviscerated bodies of my friends.

"Holy shit!"

Robin: "There you are!"

I got through and trudged deeper seeing more bodies that had been hanged and have their various body parts strewn and butchered to death as I ducked behind a tree and look up to see my dead girlfriend with a bashed in skull and a machete lodged in her mouth and fell to my knees trying to throw up but there was nothing but just saliva and the smell of iron.

Robin: "You like my artwork? I made it just for you. They were in the way of our love."

"Your sick...your not well Robin."

Robin: "On the contrary. I'm all there but that's just a matter of perspective. Tell me. Who was there when you had depression? Me. Who played games with you when no one else wanted to? Me. Who lent you their shoulder to cry on when your mother died? Me. So I still don't understand why the fuck this hag was even worth your time? What did she have that I didn't?! Tell me! Fucking tell me!"

She pressed the barrel right on my head as I couldn't find the words.

"I...I don't have an answer....just....just make it quick...."

Robin: "Oh no no.....I'm a hunter....I don't like quick kills so I'm gonna enjoy playing with you...."

She kisses me hard as her eyes were bloodshot with tears and pulled away licking her lips and cupped my cheeks and head butted me knocking me out.

1 month ago

"Ruby? I'm getting worried please pick up. Or even just a little message anything to know your fine."

I end the voicemail and sit down on my kitchen chair and fold both my hands into my face. As missing posters had littered the living room. Robin had been missing for 3 days and there was no sign of her. Her car was found at her home but other then that her purse, phone, ID, and even wallet were missing with her. Police assumed it could be that she ran away but I knew better that she wouldn't just up and leave without a message or even an extended leave.

A knock at my door as I went to answer and see Robin at the front door smiling at me as I made me fell calm and relaxed as she came in and saw the disarray my home had become.