Yandere Neko Cafe Maid

Yes I saved this one years ago. Which is why I wasn't that worried here Ya go. The second part I'll upload tomorrow morning after breakfast.

Yes a Neko cafe Maid loves the shit out of you. Bits of magic included as well. Half is racing since I needed a backplot. Tell me if you like this concept I might do more and if it's liked then maybe a book. Note to you guys this is the most longest chapter I have done and feel like I did a good job.

I was riding my motorcycle (Look up Honkai Impact 3rd Bronya Cyberangel motorcycle) with my friend screaming for me to slow down.

Rork: "Dude slow down!"

"No...."

I see a yellow light and punch and jump into the freeway as it was just weaving in and out of traffic.

I was picking him up from class in the nearby University. Flipping off drivers as they honked at me.

Taking an exit I stop at our home and enter the garage and park.

Rork: "Jeez man. Did you tune the engines?"

"Of course I did with the little magic I have I can only do engineering."

I see him smile and place his hand on my shoulder.

Rork: "So does it matter if someone has fire for legs, a girl that can create weapons from water, and twins that can use nature as weapon. You my friend is a one of a kind."

"All I have is engineering and racing."

Rork: "Yes your magic may be speed based but hey you have that race coming up."

"Yeah whatever."

Rork: "Still sad you couldn't get into a school?"

"I applied to all the magic schools and not one accepted me."

Rork: "Tell you what. When you win that race tomorrow I'll treat you to that Neko Maid Cafe you've been wanting to go."

I smile and see my engineering gauntlet and make sure to win that race.

As I was connecting circuits to the power I heard over the T.V. placed in my workshop talk about the recent murders in the city area all matching the same description. Colored hair and about my height.

News: "Lately a string of murders have been sprouting in the city of Memor and this is similar to the deaths that transpired at least 50 years ago. Could this be a copycat killer or merely something at large."

I sighed and finished rewiring my motorcycle and ran a whole diagnostic by placing my hand on my magic infused glasses and getting holographic imaging on the whole vehicle.

"Engine running at 110%. Braking at new levels. Rig gear at 80% and performance overall at the best efficiency."

I sigh and run my hands over the blue metal exterior and turn off the lights in my workshop and head to my bed. Seeing Rork and his girlfriend Ronin on the couch watching TV.

Ronin: "Hey (Y/N)."

Rork: "You ok man?"

"Yeah just tired."

I head to bed and pull a book on Neko's.

Nekomata- A subspecies of humans with traits of cats like cat ears added onto their head and a cat tail that comes from the tail bone.

I close the book and put it on my counter and drift off to sleep. I had a strange obsession with Neko's ever since I had met one when I was kid so I naturally researched them that found them fascinating discovering that they were used as maids and butlers most commonly in the past but were given up when Neko's fought for rights. Now their integrated in normal life of our daily lives.