Chapter Eleven: Bound In Lust

Neoma

A knock came to the tower door but Poseidon pushed the door open anyway. Under his arm was some rope and in his other hand was a small plate of cooked salmon on top of rice and a silver fork resting on it. It smelled so good but my stomach grumbled but I was too proud to even acknowledge it. I was still pissed about this new arrangement they decided to make without even me agreeing. At the end of the day though, I suppose I was still their prisoner they could do whatever they wanted to.

"You missed dinner so I decided to bring you a plate."

"What's the rope for? Are you going to tie me up too?" I asked as Poseidon placed the plate down and sighed, closing the door immediately after.

"I like knot tying. Why do you automatically get defensive? We're trying to protect you Neoma." Poseidon explained, throwing the rope to the chair and passing me the plate so he could sit on the end of the bed.

"I don't know... I don't like people protecting me. Before you guys came, I was the one that protected me. I don't like being treated like a child." I answered, finally using the fork and getting some of the fish and rice. I swear no matter what these people cook, it tastes like a professional chef made it for me. The rice was so buttery and the fish itself soft but still crunchy. I couldn't help but groan at how delicious it was.

"We don't mean to. Trust me when I say we see you as anything but a child."

Poseidon sat with me and we did small talk while I finished the plate of food. I couldn't stop myself from glancing at him multiple times though, remembering his bulge from this morning. Part of me wondered just how big it was but I couldn't think like that right now.

"Do you mind if I use your shower? I still haven't had the chance to since coming up from the ocean." Poseidon asked. I nodded my head and with a smile, he walked into the bathroom. Luckily I had already showered so I could just go straight to my nightgown.

I threw off the clothes I was wearing one by one, including my bra and underwear to throw on the soft pink nightgown. Just as I was picking up my clothes off of the floor to put them in the hamper Demeter got me, Poseidon came out fully drenched. He wore nothing so I was able to truly admire everything about him. Even soft, he was quite large in that department. Maybe it was the water dripping off of him or the fact I almost had sex earlier but seeing him the way he was made my blood run quicker and my lips run dry.

"Do you usually look this sexy before going to bed?" He smirked, walking towards me. Each step he took, water droplets would hit the floor to show where he stepped. I couldn't even find the words to come out of my mouth no matter how much I tried but none of it mattered as he clearly made his mind up about my answer.

He pulled me up to his naked body, getting me both internally and externally wet. He didn't wait a second before leaning down and letting me taste his lips. Poseidon picked me up, gripping my ass tightly and walking us to my bed. After being thrown onto it, he attacked my neck with love bites while pushing my nightgown up. Sliding two fingers in and attacking my neck, I was already feeling weak in the knees. He moved his fingers fast but still gentle enough to make sure I wouldn't hurt. My hands found their way to his hair, tugging the little I can.

"Let me make you feel better than you ever have before." He whispered in my ear.

"Use the rope. I want to see if I like it." I demanded. He didn't object as he slipped his fingers out of me and flipped me around, barking at me to stay. I did as he demanded, sticking my ass out. When he came back, he yanked my arms behind my back and begin wrapping the rope around my wrists tightly.

"Who's my little lovely whore?" He asked quietly, smacking my ass hard enough to wake the entire castle. A tiny moan escaped my lips. From behind, he slipped his fingers back into me and this time going as rough as he liked, using his thumb as well against my clit. Flood after flood dripped out of me and onto him but he didn't stop no matter how much I came. "Beg me to stick it in you."

"Please Poseidon. I need it." I whimpered.

A chuckle escaped his throat before he grabbed onto the rope and shoved himself into me. Just like Zeus, I could feel it stretching me out and breaking down all of my walls. He continued in and out, using his free hand to continue smacking my ass. I never knew how rough someone could be and how much I actually enjoyed it. He pulled down the top of my nightgown and started massaging my breast while not slowing for a single moment. How was he not getting tired? Moans would escape my lips quicker and quicker the more he used me.

"Let me see how beautiful you look from the front." Poseidon slipped out and pushed me onto my back, quickly inserting himself once more. My eyes squinted shut and mouth gasping for air, he yanked down my nightgown to look upon both of my breasts. He continued to fuck me, using me for pleasure. Knots formed in my stomach and my legs tightened around him but he was still going without even a sign of being tired. Finally, we released at the exact same time, feeling him blast into me.

Poseidon collapsed next to me, taking deep breaths for only a moment before pulling me in to rest my head on his chest. Just like last time, I felt exhausted and like I hadn't slept in three days. He must have heard my silent yawn because he shushed me and started to play with my hair. Perhaps he was right in calling this heroin. Not because of building a tolerance but for how quickly one could get addicted. Like with Zeus, my eyes started to droop until sooner than later, I could feel myself starting to fall asleep.

-*-*-

I opened my eyes to find myself in an area filled with lava and volcanos erupting every five seconds. Screams sounded from the distance of many different voices. Standing here for only a few moments, sweat beads were already forming and dripping down my body. I had never been more thankful for a thin nightgown until right this moment. The ground below had large stones I could step on through the lava but were surprisingly cold to the bottom of my feet. No sun or moon hung in the sky and the stars were definitely unable to be seen. Only smoke and ash.

"Come to me, my queen. Save me." I could hear someone call out without clearly seeing their face. His voice was deep and barely understandable. Next to the volcano in front of me was a wooden barrel as tall as the volcano with weird symbols carved into it. I'm not sure how I already knew, as this was a first time seeing any of them, but they were letters in ancient Greek.

I took one step forward and felt the wind pushing me and my nightgown towards the barrel, through the thick layers of wood until I was standing in the dark. Nothing, and I mean NOTHING, could be seen around me. My heart began to pick up and my brain telling me I didn't belong in here. I was not supposed to be here- wherever here was. I tried to call out for Poseidon but just like with the graeae, no words would leave my throat no matter how much I tried. Deep laughter echoed the barrel until in front of me were two crimson eyes that glowed and white fangs as sharp as daggers.