7.

5:00 AM

5:00 AM

Aryan was lost in his dreamland having sweet dreams of his love but a loud ringing of his phone jerked him backed to reality.aryan woke up and looked to see who is calling him at this time. Inaayat was still on top of him he covered her more with the duvet. He saw it was Kainaat's call and he was confused because why would she call him at his time

He frowned and answered the call "hello Kainaat iss time ab kya kaam hai" he answered in his morning rough voice. "Bhai mene mumma papa ko kal bola tha ki inaayat apne Ghar chali gayi hai but ab wo subha ayegi to mumma papa ko shak hoga so isliye aap use abhi uske ghar chhod aao or Ayaan ko koi bahana bana Lena".

"Mene sirf ek kaam kaha tha ki ek dhang ka bahana bana dena mama baba ke saamne wo bhi tumse nahi hua. Meri love story ki villan tum hi ho ab agle mahine se Netflix cancel karwa Raha hu"
Aryan said "bhai yaar aesa na kar-" Aryan just cut the call he was already sad he didn't wanted to leave her just yet. Yes this will meet in the office today but he will miss this feeling of waking up in her arms.

He tried to wake her up by calling her name even tried shaking her but it was of no use she was a heavy sleeper. Being tired he just buried his face in her neck and started sucking her skin like a baby.

She woke by this she was already red and moaned when he sucked on her sweet spot. When aryan realised she woke up he stopped his work and looked up and saw her blushing he just kissed her forehead and said "shadi ke baad Roz aese uthana padega kya? Par koi nahi mujhe koi masla nahi hai"

"Aap to ho hi besharam or abhi ek din mili hu aapse aap abhi se shadi ki baate kar rahe ho thoda to slow chalo" inaayat said but inside her heart she was feeling butterflies After hearing the word "shadi".

"Shadi to kuch mahine me honi hi hai to kyu na socho waise bhi ab to tum office me Roz milogi hi mera bas chale to tumhe humesha apne pass hi rakhu par kya kare ye to nahi ho sakta par jitna ho sake utna tumhare pass hone ki koshish karungi fir kuch mahine me tumhe apni official wedded wife banakar iss kamre me launga abhi to hume chalna hai tumhe ghar drop karna hai fir office Jana hai to chalo tumhare Ghar chalte hai" Aryan said.

Inaayat just nodded and got up. Aryan wore his t-shirt and both of them went to his car as it was early morning nobody was awake and it was winters so it was still dark outside. Aryan opened the door for inaayat, she just sat inside while having a sweet smile on her face.

Aryan came closer to her inaayat thought he was about to kiss so she closed her eyes but feeling no movement around her face she opened her eyes and saw Aryan staring at her she looked at him confused while Aryan made her wear the seatbelt and just left to sit in the driver's seat with a smirk on his gorgeous face

Inaayat was embarrassed so she just pouted and looked out of the window while Aryan started the car and was out. After some time Aryan tried to take inaayat hand in his that was kept on her lap but she just jerked her hand from his hold which made Aryan angry he stopped and car on a abandoned street.