6.

Khawahish was still shocked after hearing, but thoughts about her rukhsati made her blush, she was eagerly waiting for the rukhsati and maybe now it's time

Khawahish was still shocked after hearing, but thoughts about her rukhsati made her blush, she was eagerly waiting for the rukhsati and maybe now it's time. She wore her clothes and was in the bathroom, brushing her teeth.

She had already decided what to wear at rukhsati "Oh a red lehenga will be so perfect, ahhh mein to rone bhi nahi wali taki makeup kharab na ho agle din mama ko gale lagake ro lungi par rukhsati Wale din nahi sara makeup kharab ho jayega"

She was still lost in her dreamland when her brother Adam came in her room saying "ye lo bana di video or aesi video banayi hai na ki aap or rayan bhai dono ko din mein taare dikh jayenge"

"Are tum video send Karo or niklo" khawahish pushing him out of the room "aese thodi video de dunga pehle promise Karo ki nahi karoge aage se Blackmail fir hi send karunga video" Adam said as he was tired of the blackmailing.

"Han han nahi karungi tum video bhejo jaldi" Adam nodded and sent her the video, aisha was watching the video wide eyed, it was unbelievable.

Aisha immediately ran to Rayan's room who was wearing his watch. He saw her breathing heavily with her hands in her knees catching her breath. He made her sit on the bed and gave her water, rubbing her back.

When Aisha's breathing became normal rayan calmly "kya hua itna bhaagne ki kya zaroorat hai" aisha just gave him her phone "video dekho isme fir tum bhi pagal ho jaoge"

Rayan sat beside her and played the video. In the video sameen is crying while hugging her mother saying "mumma rayan to meri taraf dekhta bhi nahi hai" she cried her mother rubbed her back and said "koi nahi mard hai pighal jayega tu thoda or try kar or fir dekhna tere piche pagal ho jayega or tujhse shadi karega"

"Mummy aapne mujhe kya samjha hai mein koi ghatiya ladki nahi hu jo apni izzat kho de mujhe uska paise chaiye or kuch nahi" sameen said. Rayan was angry after hearing their conversation,he looked at aisha who was staring at him.

He knew what was going on inside her pretty head "what if she would have actually tried to seduce him" rayan hugged her and said "mein sirf tumhara hu or mein kahi nahi jaa Raha, humesha tumhare pass hi rahunga zyada tension mat lo" he kissed her forehead and made her sit on his lap.

She kept her head on his chest and said "aapko office nahi jana" rayan smiled saying "jaana to tha par yaad aya ki kisi ka result aa Raha hai aaj" aisha gasped loudly and stood up from his lap saying "mujhe yaad hi nahi tha ya allah bas paas karwado mein gareebo ko khana khilaungi please"

Rayan laughed and said "tumhe graduate hoke 1 saal ho chuka tumhe ye bhi yaad nahi" aisha looked at him with angry gaze she smacked his forehead saying "pagal aadmi" and ran to her room.

It was time for breakfast and rayan came downstairs for breakfast followed by khawahish who pinched his waist whispering "ghatiya aadmi" saying she sat on her chair. While rayan came and sat beside her whispering "inn sabka badla raat ko lunga"

Khawahish who was smiling was not staring at him wide eyed. She kicked him under the table but rayan didn't even flinced. Soon everyone arrived at the breakfast table to have their food.

Everyone was having food peacefully when sameen said "uhh mamu mumma aapse kuch kehna chahti hai" gaining everyone's attention her mother said "uhh bhai mein na soch Rahi thi ki bache bade ho hai hum bhi bade ho rahe humari kuch zimmedari hai tum samaj rahe ho na"

Abbas started at her boringly, "jo kehna hai sidha kaho baat mat ghumao"
"Mein soch Rahi hu ki rayan or sameen ka rishta pakka kardo" she said making everyone shocked, khawahish held rayan hand under the table in a tight grip and looked at her tayajaan.

Abbas Khan calmly said "nahi ye nahi hoga rayan sameen se shadi nahi karega" sameen's mother frowned and said "kyu nahi ho sakti 27 ka hai rayan ab Umar ho chuki hai" "aapko mujhe meri Umar batane ki zaroorat nahi hai, mein ye shadi nahi kar raha" he said trying really hard to control his anger.

"Kyu kya kami hai meri beti mein achi khaasi to hai" she argued. "Are rayan kyu karega mujhse shadi uska chakkar to ye ghatiya icchaa ke sath chal raha hai humesha isi ke sath ghumta reh-" sameen said questioning their characters.

"BAS! APNI BAKWAS BAND KARO OR NIKLO YAHA SE" rayan stood up and smashed a glass in anger making sameen scared of him. But her evil mother further argued "kyu kya galat bola usne Sara din iske sath ghumte ho kya lagti hai ye tumhari"

"Biwi hai meri, pyaar hai mera, meri marzi mein jo marzi karu aapko batana mein zaroori nahi samjhata or meri aisha ke baare mein aajke baad agar kuch bhi bola na to mujhse bura koi nahi hoga" rayan held her hand and went out of the room with her.

Adam who was sitting quietly now went to Abbas and showed him the video he made of sameen and her mother. Their faces went pale when they saw the video, Abbas Khan said in a deadly tone "tum or tumhari beti ki iss ghar mein koi jagah nahi hai abhi ke abhi nikal jao yaha se or firse apni shakal bhi mat dikhana"

Hearing his tone both of them nodded and went to pack their bags and left the haveli. Abbas Khan was disappointed looking at his both sister he couldn't believe they turned out to be so toxic. Both of them ruined their own relations in greed and hate.

Whereas Rayan in his room was pacing in anger trying really hard to calm him while khawahish was sitting on the trying super hard to not cry. Rayan in anger smashed a vase making Aisha scared of him.

She got some courage and went near him. She held his hand which was all red and bloody. She softly held his hand making him look at her. He looked into her eyes and saw tears, immediately him regret smashing the vase.

He hugged her and said sorry again and again while tightening his told on her, he cupped her face and said "I'm so sorry love" khawahish took his injured hand and dragged him to the bathroom.

She took out a first aid box that she kept in his bathroom and started treating his hand while he played with her hair with his free hands.

She was still treating his hand when Abbas entered in the room. He looked at them and adored them. Bache bade ho Gaye hai.

Abbas cleared his throat and dropped the bomb on them "rayan ishi agle hafte tumhari rukhsati rakhi hai tumhe koi problem to nahi"

___________________________________________________

तू कहे तो तेरे ही कदम के मैं निशानों पे
चलूँ रुकूँ इशारे पे
तू कहे तो ख्वाबों का बना के मैं बहाना सा
मिला करूँ सिरहाने पे
तुम से दिल की बातें सीखी
तुम से ही ये राहें सीखी
तुमपे मर के मैं तो जी गया
खुदा जाने के...

दिल कहे के आज तो छुपा लो तुम पनाहों में
के डर है तुमको खो दूंगा
दिल कहे संभल ज़रा ख़ुशी को ना नज़र लगा
के डर है मैं तो रो दूंगा
करती हूँ सौ वादे तुमसे
बांधे दिल के धागे तुमसे
ये तुम्हें न जाने क्या हुआ
खुदा जाने के...❤️‍🩹

Short chapter because I have an exam tomorrow but still updated so please appreciate my efforts and comment please 🥹

Bye tata sayonara 🫂

Word count : 1298 words