11.

4:00 AM

4:00 AM

Aryan woke up and saw his once decorated room now all messed up their clothes lying in a corner. He remembered last night and smiled. he looked at aayat who was still sleeping.

She was wearing just a thin shirt which was doing nothing to hide her body. Seeing her like this Aryan again became hard he looked at her which was covered in his hickeys. his eyes turned a shade darker looking at this.

He removed the duvet from her and started giving open mouth kisses on her neck. He was sucking and biting her soft skin when felt her movement, she turned her neck to the other side to give him more space.

She was moaning his name and Aryan was continuing his art on her neck. He ripped her shirt and threw it somewhere in the corner and
Latched his mouth on left her boob and pressed her other boob with his hands. She just gripped her hands in his hair.

He started roaming his finger in her pussy and asked "are you sore" inayaat just nodded she was very sore as he very rough on her last night but he couldn't control himself after seeing her naked in his arms.

"I'm so sorry baby but I cannot control myself" saying this he entered inside her in one thrust and she just screamed his name. She knew he was rough in bed and to be honest she liked it that way.

He roughly thrusted inside her and she just moaned his name again and again. She already cumed almost 3-4 times but still he was hard. When she was about to cum he said "wait for me" she whimpered. After three to four thrusts they both cum together Aryan kissed and forehead and said "baby I love you" and hugged her.

Both of them slept again for some more time as they were tired. The family Also told them last to sleep till they want as they were tired from all the wedding functions

 The family Also told them last to sleep till they want as they were tired from all the wedding functions

9:00 AM

The first rays of sunlight lit up their room. The dawn chorus of melodic birdsong drifted in.
The rising sun cast a rosy hue across the morning sky. Golden fingers of sunlight lit up the scene.The just-risen sun shone softly on the city streets, bringing with it a flurry of early-morning activity.