8.

6 months later

6 months later

It's been 6 months since Inaayat and Aryan came into a relationship. There past 6 months have been a blessing for both of them, they were growing as a couple now they knew every single thing about each other. Inaayat was working in Aryan's office as his PA so not being able to meet was never a problem. They still haven't told their families about their romantic relationship but they all have an idea about them being a couple.

Ayaan on the other hand was 100% sure that they are obviously dating but he wanted to know from their mouth. They both were really happy as a couple their love was growing obviously like any other couple they would fight but They both were mature people and would always talk about their opinions and respect each other's opinions so their would only last a few hours and after that Aryan being the hopeless romantic would apologise and will find a way to touch her anytime he can.

They didn't explore their sexual relationship as they both wanted to wait till marriage but that didn't stop their heavy makeout sessions but still they did everything in control. Aryan was living in his penthouse which is not only his penthouse now it is their home as sometimes Inaayat would just stay at his house in the name of her fake office trips in front of her parents but Ayaan always knew about her lies but never said anything.

It was Inaayat's birthday in 2 days and Aryan was hell nervous as he was planning to propose her on her birthday but something clicked in his mind and he decided to prepone the proposal and was now proposing her one day before her birthday because according to him her birthday was her day he didn't wanted to make her share her day with anything not even the proposal for him she was important.

6:00 PM
OFFICE

Inaayat didn't come to the office today or we can say Aryan didn't let her come today as she was a little sick today because of which Aryan was very concerned and ordered her to stay at home and inaayat agreed. He was planning the proposal but suddenly he remembered that he had to take her parents and brother's permission before this.
He immediately grabbed his car keys and went to Ayaan's office.

He reached Ayaan's office and went to his cabin straight without knocking Ayaan didn't even bothered to look up as he knew that only Aryan can do this he was still doing something on his laptop but still said "you are supposed to knock but it looks like you are mannerless so let's get to the point what made you come here"

Aryan looked at him frowning and said "why can't I just come to meet my best frie-" " cut the bullshit just say what you want" Ayaan cut him in the Middle and said.

"I want to marry you sister and I am asking for your permission as you're her brother but trust me I don't care i would still marry her but to behare like a respectful brother in law im asking you nicely so Ayaan can I marry your sister" it was all bullshit Aryan did care if Ayaan refused. He was nervous for his reaction.
Ayaan was having no reaction on his face he just looked at aryan and said "say please then I can see"