epilogue♡

It was night and khawahish was walking in the back garden waiting for rayan to come home from the office

It has been 3 months since their rukhsati and life was good.

Khawahish was waiting for rayan when she felt two arms hugging her from behind,

she immediately recognised him, she leaned back and kissed his cheek.

Rayan sighed and buried his face more in her neck whispering "andar chale neend aa rahi hai" khwahish turned around and saw his tired eyes.

She nodded and held his hand making her way to their room.

Rayan changed his clothes and wore sweatpants. He laid on the bed and waited for her to come.

Khawahish came inside with a cup of tea in her hand, she said "lo chai pee lo fir so Jana" rayan shaked his head in no.

Khawahish went close to him and kissed on his forehead saying lovingly "please" rayan sighed and sat up taking the glass from her hand, drinking tea.

After finishing the tea he switched off the lights and removed Aisha's tshirt while keeping his head on her chest he said "aisha tum office mein mere sath aja karo please"

Aisha frowned and said "mein kyu ayu mera kya kaam hai waha"

rayan smiled and said "tum aati ho to mann laga rehta hai"

Khawahish blushed and hugged him, the comfortable silence was broken by aisha when she said

"Rayan mujhe aapko kuch batana hai"

"Kya tum maa banne wali ho"

Aisha started at him wide eyed wondering how does he know about his whereas Rayan just said it in fun not knowing she's serious. Aisha had tears in her eyes when she asked.

"Aapko kaise pata?"

Looking at her tears rayan got tensed but when he heard her tone he realised that she is telling serious. Rayan also had tears in his eyes. He kissed her belly and then her forehead saying.

"Thankyou Aisha. I love you"

Aisha wiped his tears saying "bas Mera bacha mujhpe na chala Jaye baki sab theek hai"

"Tum pe jayega to khush rahega isliye mein chahta hu ki wo tum pe Jaye tum jaisi achi ho"

"Achi ho nahi acha ho mujhe to ladka chaiye"

"Nahi mujhe ladki chaiye jiski tumhari jaisi aankhe ho"

"Nahi mujhe ladka chaiye aap jaisa par aankhe meri chahiye, aapko pata hai ladka hoga to aapke jaisa dikhega na mere pass do rayan ho jaayenge"

"Rayan sirf ek hi hai one and only uski copy uski aulad bhi nahi kar sakti"

"Please rayan itne hawa mein bhi na udo"

"Tum mat udo or chalo so jao subha doctor ke pass chalenge"

Saying this they both went to sleep and next day they went to the doctor. After some months the doctor informed them that they are going to have twins.

Some months later
Xyz hospital

Khawahish was in labour, she was pushing while holding Rayan's hand in a death grip. Rayan was cursing himself for giving her this much pain

"Rayan bas ye bohot hai ab or bacha nahi chaiye"

"Bilkul jaisa tum kahogi wo karenge abhi bas push Karo"

"Rayan nahi ho Raha bohot dard ho raha hai"

"Aisha bas baby ke baare mein socho tumhe milna hai na usse?"

Khawaish nodded and pushed hardly. Beautiful cries echoed in the room making everyone aware of the birth of their son.

"Congratulations it's a boy" the doctor congratulated. Doctor kept the baby on Aisha's chest while she looked at him with teary eyes.

"Mrs Khan you have to push again" the doctor said making khawahish almost pass out she shaked her head saying it's painful. Just one more push the doctor said

Khawaish pushed again and again loud cries were heard "it's a girl" rayan who was holding his son how couldn't control his tears he cried holding his son and watching his daughter while khawahish held the baby girl.

Rayan kissed her forehead. The doctors took the baby to clean them while khawahish was sleeping. After some time the doctor came in the room where rayan was caressing Aisha's head while she had happy tears.

The doctor gave their babygirl to rayan and the baby boy to aisha. Rayan kissed their babies forehead and Aisha's cheeks whispering "thankyou so much aisha i love you and our babies".

Doctor asked "aap logo ne naam decide kar liya" aisha looked at rayan and nodded her head. She kissed the baby's head and said "Zain Rayan Khan".

Rayan looked at the baby in his hands and said "Noor Rayan Khan"

And just like that they found their little family and lived happily ever after.......

____________________________________________________

Cause we were just kids when we fell in love
Not knowing what it was
I will not give you up this time
But darling, just kiss me slow
Your heart is all I own
And in your eyes, you're holding mine
Baby, I'm dancing in the dark
With you between my arms
Barefoot on the grass
Listening to our favourite song
When you said you looked a mess
I whispered underneath my breath
But you heard it
Darling, you look perfect tonight....❤️‍🩹

Guys finally khawaish is over i know I kept it short but guys i didn't want to stretch it and bore you guys also short story hai so uss hisaab se 8 chapter is fine

Also guys i made some minor changes in the previous chapter you can check it. Also views nai aa rahe hai yaar aese mujhe motivate nahi hota likhne ke liye so please guys vote aapke hath mein nahi hai but please comment to kardo so I know that people want to read the next chapter or i will feel like a fool.

Bye tata sayonara 🫂

Word count : 958 words