7.

Sitting on Rayan's bed for the first time as his bride was making her nervous

Sitting on Rayan's bed for the first time as his bride was making her nervous. Their rukhsati was done today and now finally in front of the whole world they were announced as a married couple.

Now after their rukhsati her father was a bit emotional but her mother comforted him, thought she is still in the same house but who doesn't get emotional seeing their daughter as a bride.

Rayan was enchanted by her beauty. His heart skipped a beat looking at her. It was not beating faster after seeing her like all the movies show, instead it was calm after seeing her, it was serene.

Khawahish felt like a princess in her dress. She felt beautiful. The red lehenga was looking perfect on her. The makeup, the jewellery, the outfit, her beautiful smile, her hazel eyes and her beautiful heart were looking beautiful. Just beautiful.

Rayan and khawahish looked like a royal couple

Rayan and khawahish looked like a royal couple. It was a beautiful sight for the eyes. Just two people madly in love aaahhh Perfect.

Finally the rukhsati was over, both of them were tired they changed their clothes and went to bed to sleep when rayan removed her shirt and said "no we are not sleeping"

saying this he took her lips in a passionate kiss making her breathless. He removed his shirt and again smashed his lips on her, this time in a slow kiss he ravished her lips slowly, their bodies pressed together while he slowly kissed her showing her his love.

He broke the kiss and attached his forehead to her and said "Mrs khawahish rayan Khan i love you" khawahish blushed, her cheeks turned crimson, she whispered "rayan i love you"

Rayan removed her pyjama shorts and panty while kissing her neck, marking her as his through his hickeys and bites. Rayan fully removed her shorts and started sucking her boobs roughly making her a moaning mess

He removed his boxers and entered inside her in one go which made her moan his name in pleasure. He thrusted roughly inside her. Aisha rolled her eyes back in pleasure. She cumed within few thrusts.

Rayan smiled and latched his mouth on her breast, he started worshipping her body showing her how much he loves, they spend and entire night making love and slept in each other's embrace.

Next morning

Rayan woke up first and saw her naked body beneath him filled with hickeys seeing her body with his love marks he smiled and kissed her forehead. He tried to wake her up but she was tired and didn't wake up.

Rayan had no options left, he took a glass of water and sprinkled some water on her face making her frown and wake up with an irritated mood "ahhh rayan tang nahi karo", rayan said "uth jao meri jaan subha ho gayi hai" saying this he kissed her cheeks and picked her up to take shower.

After getting ready aisha went downstairs and saw her father crying while his mother consoling him. "Meri bachi sasural chali gayi" he cried while his mother said "are Nasir sahab kahi nahi gayi hai abhi 2 minute mein ayegi or saari zindagi yahi ghumegi wo kahi nahi jaa rahi"

"Par meri bachi ki ab shadi ho gayi hai ab wo kisi ki bahu ban gayi bechari wo duniya ka kaise saamne karegi, haye meri maasoom bachi" her mother rolled her eyes and said "dekho maasoom to kahi se nahi hai wo to jhoot to na hi bolo or wo aapke sage bhai ki bahu hai bharosa rakho"

"Mama mein yahi hu mere saamne meri burai kari Jaa Rahi ho baba dekhe inhe" khawahish said and hugged her father who patted her head lovingly. Her mother smacked her should and said "dekho ji aa gayi aafat aap na zyada tension na liya kare ye ladki saari zindagi humare sar pe hi baithegi"

Khawahish gasped loudly, her tayiammi came and said "ohh nazia meri Bahu ke baare mein buri baate na karo" khawahish whined "dekhe na tayiammi ye mujhe jitna bura bolte hai"

Abbas Khan entered in the living room saying "are ye to hai hi nalayak aap bache zara rayan ko bula lao mujhe usse baat karni hai" khawahish nodded and went to her room to call rayan.

She went inside and saw rayan half laying on the bed with his eyes closed, he was wearing a white kurta pyjama and he was looking handsome af.

Khawahish went near him and said "rayan taya abbu bula rahe hai". Rayan opened his eyes and saw her he held her hand and made her sit on bed while keeping his head on her lap.

He kept her hand on his head telling her to massage it. "Sar dard kar Raha hai?" Khawaish asked in a caring tone. "Nahi, bas bahana banane se tum pass rehti ho isliye jhoot drama kar raha hu" rayan said.

Both of them laughed like kids, their moment was disturbed when sameer, Zoya and adam came in the room and immediately covered their eyes seeing Rayan's head on her lap.

Khawahish pushed rayan and stood up while rayan sighed and looked at his romance enemies. He stood up and smacked his Brother on his head. Making them remove their hands from their eyes.

Zoya was the first one to speak "rayan bhai aapko tayaabbu bula rahe hai or khawahish tum mere liye chai banado" khawahish rolled her eyes and said "isse pehle mein mar na jau" rayan glared at her and went out of the room.

Khawahish also left the room but not before hitting both of them on their heads. They ran after her trying to catch her. Khawahish was running while Zoya was trying to catch her. Their laugh echoed in the haveli.

____________________________________________________

The lingering question kept me up
2 AM, who do you love?
I wonder 'til I'm wide awake
And now I'm pacing back and forth
Wishing you were at my door
I'd open up and you would say, "Hey"
It was enchanting to meet you
All I know is, I was enchanted to meet you
This night is sparkling, don't you let it go
I'm wonderstruck, blushing all the way home
I'll spend forever wondering if you knew
That this night is flawless, don't you let it go
I'm wonderstruck, dancing around all alone
I'll spend forever wondering if you knew
I was enchanted to meet you

Bye tata sayonara 🫂

Word count : 1198 words