4.

It was finally their actual wedding day. Anaya was sitting in the hotel room getting ready. She wore a pastel lehenga.

After the makeup and hair was done she was looking like a fairy in her bridal attire.

The door opened and her father and brother entered, Anaya immediately ran in their arms giving them a bone crushing hug

The door opened and her father and brother entered, Anaya immediately ran in their arms giving them a bone crushing hug. She smiled looking at them.

Yes they were angry before but abhimanyu called them and discussed the matter with them.

Anaya's love for him increased that day when abhi made an effort to calm her dad's anger.

Whereas abhi was sitting at the stage in his wedding outfit eagerly waiting for his wife.

The still haven't told anyone about their court marriage because they wanted to keep this private and between themselves.

Abhi eyes shined when he Anaya's entering inside while holding her father and brother's hands. She was looking ethereal in that lehenga.

Everyone's eyes was on her but she was looking at abhi whom was also looking drop dead gorgeous in this outfit.

Anaya reached near the stairs where her father held her hand and putted it in abhi hand who looked at his father assuringly saying khayal rakhunga.

Abhi helped her climb the stairs and whispered in her ears "mia moglie" Anaya looked at him and say how his eyes were a little moist adoring her.

Anaya didn't realise where they were and kissed his forehead which made all abhi's friends shout loudly "bhabhiiii" .

Anaya turned red due to all the teasing abhi saw this and signalled his friends to not tease her further.

Finally it was time for varmala, Anaya First tried to put varmala in his neck but abhi's friends came and they picked him up.

Abhi was already too tall that Anaya would have to stand on her toes to touch his hair and now he was in the air.

She pouted which was noticed by her father and brother who immediately came on stage and picked up Anaya who was smiling now.

she tried to reach his head but his friends would always take some steps back which made it difficult for her to put the varmala on abhi's neck.

One of abhi's friends Shouted loudly "dekh le bhai abhi bhi time hai bata thar khadi hai bahar abhi bhaag lenge yaha se" everyone laughed but Anaya pouted which was not unnoticed by abhi.

He looked at her with love and bowed his head infront of everyone which shocked everyone because abhimanyu Malhotra never bowed his head infront of everyone but for her he did. Anaya smiled and put the varmala on abhi's neck.

Now it was time for abhi's turn to put the varmala on anaya's neck but after seeing abhi's bowing his head infront on her she also didn't tried anything and just lowered her head a little.
When abhi put the varmala on her neck many colours, crackers were in the sky celebrating their marriage.

After some time

It was time to put Mangalsutra on her neck. Abhi tied the mangalsutra on her neck and whispered "finally you are mine ab nahi jaane dunga tumhe kahi bhi" Anaya smiled shyly.

"Ab inki maang mein sindoor daal dijiye" pandit ji said. Abhi took a pinch of sindoor and filled it in her hair partition line. A tear escaped from anaya's eyes which was wiped by abhi who said "please don't cry i don't like there tears" saying this he kissed her forehead lovingly.

A little bit of sindoor fell on anaya's nose due to which a relative of abhimanyu said "are wah beta tumhari naak pe sindur gira hai matlab Abhimanyu bohot pyaar karega tumhe"

Abhimanyu smirked and said "bilkul meri jaan hai meri biwi sabse zyada pyaar karunga" Anaya lowered her head in shyness. Her face was red due to blushing so hard.

Abhimanyu saw her with chooda in her hand, vermilion in her hair partition and the mangalsutra on her neck proudly telling everyone she is his. Her blushing face looked so pretty.

Anaya came a little bit close to me and whispered in my ear "you are so beautiful" ahhh ladki dil ke gayi

I was blushing after hearing this statement, yes yes me Abhimanyu Malhotra is blushing just because his wife called him beautiful. Ah man I'm so in love with her.

Wait a minute i never confessed that i love her, shit! Aaj raat ko batana padega ki kitna pyaar karta hu meri jaan se.

____________________________________________________

मेरे गुनाहों में, मेरे सवाबों में शामिल तू
भूली अठन्नी सी बचपन के कुरते में से मिल तू
रखूँ छुपा के मैं सबसे वो लैला
माँगूँ ज़माने से रब से वो लैला
कब से मैं तेरा हूँ, कब से तू मेरी लैला
तेरी तलब थी, हाँ तेरी तलब है
तू ही तो सब थी, हाँ तू ही तो सब है
कब से मैं तेरा हूँ, कब से तू मेरी लैला
मेरी लैला लैला
ख्वाब तू है पहला
कब से मैं तेरा हूँ, कब से तू मेरी लैला....❤️‍🩹

Short chapter i know but jis hisaab se views gir rahe hai update karna pada or June mein new story ayegi tabtak mein kaamil finish kar dungi Aashiqui ke baad ek one shot ayega uske baad kaamil complete ho jayegi 🥹 🫶🏻

Also yaar mein jaha galti karti hu mujhe bata diya karo taki mujhe pata chal jaye or mein edit kardu because guys mujhe sharam nahi hai mein chapter update karne ke baad use firse nahi dekhti jiski wajah se mistakes reh jaati hai to aap log bata diya karo taki mujhe thodi sharam aye or mein use theek kardu.

Bye tata sayonara 🫂

Word count : 945 words