2.

11 AM

Khawahish's mother was knocking on her room's door from the last 5 minute but nobody was opening the door, she was confused because khawahish does not sleep till this time and especially today when rayan is coming.

Getting tensed she entered inside the room and saw the rooms bedsheet messed up but aisha was no where to be found. She checked the bathroom and her closet but she couldn't find her daughter.

She ran to her room and informed her husband Nasir khan that khawahish is not in her room. Her father also got tensed he went to his elder brother's room where his younger brother and his wife was also present.

"Bhai, ishi nahi mil Rahi apne room mein nahi hai to subha se ghar me bhi kisi ne use nahi dekha" her father said in a scared tone whereas Rayan's father Abbas Khan immediately called Rayan. When he didn't pick up his phone he smiled and knew he was right.

Abbas Khan smirked and said "rayan ko abtak ghar phonch jana chaiye tha wo bhi nahi hai or ishi bhi nahi matlab dono sath hi tha tum tension na lo dono bache shadishuda hai room mein hoga"
He knew where she could be After all Rayan was his son, how can he live without his wife.

Nasir khan was finally relieved, his daughter was his chand ka tukda he cannot lose her, this is why he was happy when he said yes for khawahish's marriage with Rayan so that she can stay in Khan haveli.

Her mother got angry and said "iss ladki ko sharam nahi hai pata ni mein konse besharmi ki biryani khakar paida kiya tha meine iss ladki ho"

Abbas Khan laughed and said "are bache hai bhabhi thode pyaar se samjhao samaj jayenge or waise bhi mujhe pata hai rayan hi leke Gaya hoga use aakhir mera beta hai" Rayan's mother who was smiling is now staring at her husband wide eyed, she glared at him and smacked her husband's should.

Meanwhile in Rayan's room both of them are still sleeping. He moved a little making Aisha whimper.She slowly moved to go to the bathroom being successful she tried to move but because of the pain in between her legs she couldn't.

Her hissing made rayan wake up with a jerk. He opened his eyes and saw her trying to wear her clothes. He stood up and wore his sweatpants and then helped her in wearing her clothes. He picked her up and went to her room where he gave her a nice warm bath and massaged her legs to soothe the pain.

Later he went to his own room to get ready. Khawahish was standing in her closet thinking what to wear. She decided to wear a sweater and jeans and she is just going to stay at home. So no need to get ready.

 So no need to get ready