1.

Shouting was heard from Khan haveli

Shouting was heard from Khan haveli. But don't worry it's not a fight well it is but not something to worry about it's just younger Khan's were fighting for the last pizza slice.

"Adam agar tumne apni ye bhukhi harkate nahi chhodi na to mein tumhara sar phaad dungi" khawahish said angrily, pizza was her second favourite thing and she cannot give it to her younger brother.

"Ishi sharam Karo 8 saal Chhota hai tumse bacha hai wo fir bhi tum uske hisse ka khana cheen rahi ho" Razia begum, khawahish's mother smacked her head and snatched the pizza, giving it to Adam.

"Amma aap humesha iss khajoor ki side leti hai, aaj mujhe clear kar hi do aap Adam se zyada pyaar karti ho na" khawahish said having fake tears in her eyes.

"Ye aansoo rayan ko dikhao wo pighalata hoga inse mere saamne drame mat karo." Raiza said teasingly in the start but came back to her angry self in the end.

"Sharam karo amma or waise bhi aap galat hai wo nahi pighalte balki jhoota rone ke liye daant'te hai" khawahish said whining.

"Tumhare sath to Hona bhi ye hi chaiye ab jao kamre mein so jao chup chaap kal rayan ayega 2 mahine baad jaldi uth ke uski pasand ka khana bana dena" her mother ordered.

"Zaroor, daasi ayegi na unki seva me, 2 mahine se london baithe hai ek phone nahi Kiya mujhe, ek message tak nahi Kiya khana to dur ki baat hai mein to shakal bhi na dekhu" khawahish said in her mind.

Rayan went to London for a business trip and didn't call her once since then, she was super angry with him for this and is actually in a mood to plan murder.

"Driver agar mein 15 minute mein ghar nahi phoncha to kal tumhari naukari se hi chutti kar dunga" Rayan said angrily.

It's already 1:30 am, he is getting impatient, it's been 2 months he hasn't seen his jaan and now he can't wait anymore.

The car soon reached and Khan haveli and rayan immediately went inside, the house was dark as it was late night and everybody was sleeping.

Rayan didn't go to his room,he straight went to his Aisha's room to see her and calm his mind. He went inside and saw her sleeping while sitting on bed with a book in her head.