5.

After the concert Reyaansh went back to his vanity, he locked the door and cried his heart out, his heart was in pain, the only person he truly loved is not with him

It's true he is the only one who says that one sided love is beautiful and all, but it hurts. No matter how much you convince your heart but "saala dil maanta hi nahi".

Reyaansh finally stopped crying, he washed his face and changed his clothes when security came and said "sir we have a problem" reyaansh frowned and asked "what is it?"

He was tired and didn't want to deal with any problems now. "Sir there is this girl who is not leaving at all she said she will meet you at any cost"

Although he was tired, he doesn't want to disappoint a fan "check her if it's okay to meet her, if it's safe I'll meet her" The security guy nodded and went to check her.

After 30 minutes he came back and said "she's okay, she is just an impatient person" reyaansh smiled, he also had an impatient person in his life.

He went to meet her, her back was facing him, she looked familiar to him but he doesn't want to get his expectations high, he won't love the disappointment.

He said "hey aap mujhse milna chahti th-" he was cut when she turned and ran towards him to hug him. She gave a bone crushing hug to him and was attached to him whereas reyaansh just stuck at his place.

He couldn't believe that she was infront of him after 5 fucking long years. He for a second thought it his dream for a millionth time he is seeing her in a dream.

He cupped her face and she cried "I'm sorry,I'm sorry ansh im so sorry" she cried in his arms. He didn't hugged her back, she realised just because he loves her doesn't mean he will forgive her for randomly disappearing and coming back after 5 long years.

He only whispered "Ms. Sharma please leave me it's inappropriate my security is watching this. I don't like this" kaira just looked at him wide eyed.
Now she knows it won't be easy.

"Ansh I'm sorry" she whispered "your sorry won't fix the heart you crushed under you feet when you left without saying anything" he said in a angry tone.

He jerked her back and left whereas she was following him like a lost puppy saying sorry multiple times.

It was raining outside and she was trying to call him to at least listen to her, when the security came and tried to stop her while holding her forearm harshly.

Reyaansh looked back and saw kaira trying to free herself from the security guy's hold. He got angry seeing the guy holding her roughly and giving her pain.

"If you don't leave her arm now I won't let you live to see another day" he said in a threatening tone because of which the guy immediately left her, he nodded and went away to not face his boss's wrath.

" And you Ms. Sharma why are you saying sorry tell me the reason, kis liye ayi to ab wapis jab chhod ke chali gayi thi to ab wapis aane ka kya matlab hai" he was loosing his calm.

"Ansh please ek baari aaram se baith kar meri baat sunlo please I am sorry" her eyes were red from all the crying. Reyaansh's eyes softened looking at her. but he remembered the pain she gave"

"Sorry kis liye keh rahi iss liye ki mujhe Bina bataye ghar chhod ke chali gayi ya iss liye ki apni maa ko ek stupid promise kar diya ki wo muje kuch na bataye ya iss liye ki mere dil ke tukde karte hue tumhe thoda sa bhi dukh nahi hua" saying this he left her.

Rain was pouring and she standing there looking at him leaving her, she was just standing in the rain crying for both of their broken hearts. She fell on her knees still shouting for him to stop while crying her heart out.

____________________________________________________

कहते हैं खुदा ने इस जहां में सभी के लिए
किसी ना किसी को है बनाया हर किसी के लिए
तेरा मिलना है उस रब का इशारा
मानो मुझको बनाया तेरे जैसे ही किसी के लिए

कुछ तो है तुझसे राबता
कैसे हम जानें, हमें क्या पता
कुछ तो है तुझसे राबता
तू हमसफ़र है, फिर क्या फिकर है
जीने की वजह यही है, मरना इसी के लिए
कहते हैं खुदा ने...

मेहरबानी जाते-जाते मुझपे कर गया
गुज़रता सा लम्हां एक दामन भर गया
तेरे नज़ारा मिला, रोशन सितारा मिला
तकदीर की कश्तियों को किनारा मिला
सदियों से तरसे हैं, जैसी ज़िन्दगी के लिए
तेरी सोहबत में दुआएं हैं उसी के लिए
तेरा मिलना है...❤️‍🩹

Guys I'm actually reading this book steel princess and trust me I'm loving it till now and i definitely recommend you guys to read it too. It's not a standalone it's a part of a trilogy. I'm currently on the second book.

I hope you like this chapter. I know I'm writing short chapters but I'm busy and definitely not getting any ideas for the story.

Bye tata sayonara 🫂

Word count : 888 words