Chapter 3

I pulled the covers off me as a tears started to pour down my face, I quickly  wiped them away but they just kept on falling.

"Ivan, Stravos and Roman are coming for us" I stuttered out as I let out a shaky breath

"Dear goddess what have we done"

-----

I paced around the room like a mad woman as I but my finger nails "If what we saw is real then.." my throat almost closed up at the image of the dead piles of bodies that Roman was sitting on top of "then we a deadline to bloody give ourselves up or he will be committing..." My voice got higher as I stopped pacing and looked at a pale faced Summer "murder fucking genocide" Summer finished off, as she shook her head.

Natalia was looking blankly at the wall, her hand around her neck my eyes flickered back to Summer who looked at Natalia with concern "my dream was different" Natalia said as she pulled her legs up to her chest "Snakes scare me, u nikh vsegda thuck bylo" (they always have) Natalia gulped "Stravos came to me in the form of a snake, eto telo obvivaetsya vokrug moei shei" (it's body wrapped around my neck) Natalia shook as her rubbed her neck as if the body was still there "meshal mne dyshat, poca ya nay skaju, gde ya nakhozhus" (stopped me from breathing unless I say where I am)

My breathing became laboured and my hands became clammy, do they know where we are? I looked back at Summer who also looked anxious, Summer slowly stood up and licked her lipos nervously "Di-d you tell him ?" Summer asked cautiously as she nervously played with her fingers, Natalia looked at us with sad eyes .

"I don't remember "

I let out a shaky breath "Ok, so we need to leave. All three of us saw what state they were in...goddess I don't even want to think about what would become of us" I sighed out, honestly, we would be safer back in our world, but Roman has.. lost whatever rational part of himself and is hell bent on getting me back. He would do anything to make sure I don't leave him ever again. I gulped at would could happen to us if we were caught.

"I feel as if... I'm better off dead at this point" Natalia's voice was small as she whispered the last part, none of us said anything. I didn't really know how to respond because the thought crossed mine too, we are living through hell right now, there is no safe place for us to hide, no one else to count on.. we are well a truly fucked and you know what I feel like even if death I wouldn't be at peace. Who knows how far magic will go, I had a feeling Roman would force someone that has magic to bring me back to life. No matter what the cost was.

I shook my head, lets focus on the present here- I can think about death and what the fuck I am going to do with my life after we figure out how to get out of this mess. I don't know what the end goal is anymore, it was to get away from Roman but this place is hell. Even if we manage to stay get away from this, Roman,Ivan and Stravos will never rest until they have us. There is only one way that I could think of to stop the link between us, that would be to remove the mark and that's impossible because Roman would have to be dead.

Okay stay focused, right safety. We should really check to see if they're still out there. I grabbed a jumper that was sitting on a wooden chair and let the warm material cover my bare arms "Where are you going?" Summer asked as she also moved to follow me "I'm going to check to see is that thing is still there" I didn't want to call him by his name, something about the demon name feels wrong to say out loud "I'll come too" Summer said as she opened the room door "Me too" Natalia scrambled out of the bed and quickly followed after us.

I don't really blame her, no one wants to be alone right now.

As I walked over to the curtain, the more I began to hesitate opening it. What if something worse is out there? I can't tell if its dark or light outside, everything is still grey. As my hand touched the curtain, I braced myself for whatever was on the other side. I felt Natalia and Summer stand behind me as I opened the curtain and all three of us went flying back, my eyes widened in fear as three of us fell to the floor with a loud thud. Pain radiated from my backside, but that was the least of my problems.