Chapter 4

13K + VIEWS ::::DDDD 

The last chapter had 2.1k views.

-----

For some reason all three of us are marked with bad luck, it's only a matter of time before it catches up to us.

-----

"Move it rat" a voice snarled at us and barged past me, I bit my lip and pain radiated from my shoulder, I kept my head down and said nothing, all I could see was shoes, I saw nothing else because I kept gaze on the floor at all times. 

So far people around here are as we hoped, treating us like crap and steering clear from us as we walked through the market, loud chatter was the only thing I could hear as I tried to navigate myself around the market  "Fuck guards are here" a man muttered next to me and I saw his feet move fast. I gulped and slowly looked up, even with the sunglasses on my eyes seemed to have a hard time adjusting to the scenery here. 

I stopped walking and blinked a few times as I looked around as saw people. I know it shouldn't shock me, but they look so damn normal and my eyes moved around the tents not  female in sight. Summer and Natalia stopped walking and we froze when we heard a monotone voice shout "SUSPECTS ON THE LOOSE WE WILL BE CHECKING EVERYONE. ALL COME TO THE FRONT FOR VERIFICATION" oh my god, my hand began to sweat and I quickly moved to look at Natalia and Summer who looked just as scared. 

"What the fuck do we do?" Summer whispered in her weird deep voice as all three of us huddled together as chaos began to ascend before us, loud footsteps thudded around us along with angry shouts "Fuck you " I looked to the shout and saw a boy flipping off  someone and my guess it's the direction of the guards. 

"Now.. that's not very nice" A familiar voice hissed, my body froze as the voice of Asmodeus reached my heads, my eyes fearfully found Summers, I couldn't see her eyes but I saw her hands clench into a tight fist and her body became rigid. Natalia was also frozen in her spot. 

"Everything we do, we do for our king. As loyal subjects, we also protect you all" Asmodeus's voice almost sounded like he was purring, I shakily moved my head towards the voice and I was little shocked at how different... the freaky man looked. Gone was the clown like makeup, instead stood in a  a barefaced Asmodeus with striking white hair? I frowned as I looked at hi clothing, he wore a fitted black t-shirt, with a black bullet proof vest with a pair of black cargo pants. My eyes went to look at his face and cringed when I saw him smile. 

It was still the same creepy face without the paint, his eyes looked slightly unhinged as he moved to run a hand through his hair "Now.. we're looking for a necromancer names Sheela " I didn't like the way he said her name as the man who was in front of him gulped "I-i don't know.. is she even real?" the man stuttered out, Asmodeus rolled his eyes before he sniffed the air and a grimace took over his face "Why the fuck does it smell like shit

Any other normal day I would have been horrified if I was called out like that, but pure terror filled my body as he moved his head and held a had to his nose "What the fuck" Asmodeus hissed as he squinted, before they stopped on me my body froze as I watched his eyes move up and down my body before he looked away, I let a small breath of relief as he waved his hands "give them money to have a fucking shower, the smell is literally burning my nose" Asmodeus face was still full of disgust as he moved his body to face away from us. 

I could hear more shouting as this weird market place was getting raided by Asmodeus's henchman- but it all seemed to be muting out to me. 

This really would have been mortifying if this situation was different, as of right now I could not be happier that we smell like shit. Something hit my feet, I looked down and saw a black pouch, I slowly moved down and picked up the velvet pouch and tentatively  opened the pouch and saw silver coins.