Chapter 13

When he was happy with how close we were, Romans eyes blazed a bright red colour as a sinister smile painted on his face "I found you" 

--------

Ok, this is moving a bit too fast now. How did I go from wanting to kill to the complete opposite, I let out a shaky breath as Roman started placing open mouthed kisses on my neck. Goosebumps erupted across my body, as the feeling of his body on top of mine, and his hot mouth was over stimulating. 

I need to bring it back. When the hell did I get so so so dang h "Horny" Roman mumbled against my skin, I shivered as blew cold air to my now wet skin. Ok, how the hell does he even know what I'm thinking. "Your scent is confused" Roman then moved so that he was leaning on his elbows. 

This felt really.. intimate. His whole attention was on me, I feel like in a partner you would want but I don't know how I feel about it for Roman. He has shown me on more than one occasion that he is the devil- hell it wasn't even that long ago that he saying fucked up things about te darkness and all in all become my worst nightmare. 

I blinked up at Roman, all of my feelings and wants were all over the place. Roman looked at my neck "Its the transition, your emotions are all over the place it's all new to you. That energy needs to be balanced..." Roman voices vibrated against my lower stomach and he pushed himself off me.

The heat that brought was gone instantly and I found myself wanting to crawl into his lap. I frowned, woah. Where did that come from? Roman didn't even let me get before he swopped down and picked me up bridal style. My hands automatically went around his neck as his strong arms held me close to his body. 

"First darkness" Roman tone I guess was supposed to be assuring, but what's assuring about the whole fucking darkness thing?  A is not a part of me and I don't think I can trust her to not be evil and will force me to become the one thing I really didn't want to be. I'm just about trying to get my head around the fact that I am no longer and I still want to hold onto that last of me that makes me human. 

I shifted uncomfortably in Romans arms "You can let me down, I can walk" I couldn't help but let the anxiety of where Roman is taking us crawl all over my body, everything felt itchy and not right. Roman raised a brow "I won fair and square.. I get to keep you so no" Romans voice was so serious, I just had to look away from how intense he was. 

"But..but I don't want to go in there" my voice went low, I think I should try to approach this differently "But I'm scared Roman" I let my voice to almost a whisper, which technically isn't a lie, I am well and truly petrified to see what is behind this door. My body bounced slightly as Roman speed walked down the stairs. 

"We'll be together"  was all Roman said, his eyes held this vacant look as he took long strides towards the black door. I tightened my hold on Romans neck as he bent his head slightly and used his body to nudge the door open. The door creaked but didn't open, my heart felt like it was falling out my chest as Roman leaned back and used an arm from under my legs to turn the door knob. Roman quickly put his arm back and used his foot to open the rest of the door. 

My eyes wide as I looked into th pitch black room, it felt eerie as Roman shut the room door behind him, my eyes shifted around the room fast as I tried to make out what was in this room. Then I heard a pair of footsteps, they were slow and measured as it came closer and closer to us. Then they stopped. My heart felt like it was about to explode. I closed my eyes fast, I didn't want to look at whatever this was.