Romans POV

Imma try this one out again, a lot of you enjoyed Romans POV last time.. 

---

I lazily watched Aurora as she paced around the bathroom and a smile almost lifted on my lips as she paled when she saw me in the mirror. It was a little amusing watching her look at the mirror and then back at me. That quickly went as anger like no other burned through my body as I came closer to the foggy glass. She's so close, I can almost taste her. My tongue came out as I let it slide over my sharp Canine. 

My eyes slowly moved down from her face to her neck, the glass creaked when I leaned closer I could see her pulse pumping hard against her neck "ya sproshu odin raz" (I'll ask once) I let my words drawl out slowly as I moved my hand to slowly push the glass door open "gde ty" (Where are you?" I couldn't help but watch the water droplets move down her smooth skin, the urge to run my tongue across her skin hit me hard, the need to scent her, make her mine. 

I nodded to myself as I looked at the water droplet that slowly ran down her collar bone "ya sdelayu imenno eto" (I'll do just that) lust pumped through my body as Aurora took a step back and the glass door creaked open. 

The heat of the water was the first thing I felt, as I ignored the water that ran heavily between us. 

She's so close, my heart was beating fast and that was the only thing I could hear as the demonic voices whispered 

Touch her

She's yours 

Take her

Just as I was about to grab her arm "Sheela help" Aurora whispered as her eyes widened in fear, I tilted my head to the side. Sheela? "Wh-" my words where cut off by the door slamming open, my body stiffened as I turned to look at the door, and snarl at the intruder. A white powder was thrown in my direction. I let out a growl as my skin began to burn, my lips turned up in a snarl when I looked a the nun that stood in front of me "Go back Demon"  the nun chanted as she picked up another handful of powder 

I gritted my teeth as I my body began to push itself back into my current location.  Aurora's figure began to fade as darkness took over "yebat" (Fuck) I growled as my eyes took no time to adjust to the location. 

Ivan stood next to Stravos with a bloodied necromancer held between the two of them , my blood was pumping hard with adrenaline. I need to see her.  Almost like a mantra played in my head over and over again, as I shook my head in anger "verni menya" ( Take me back") I snarled at Ivan who had blood dripping from his sharp teeth, a tongue ran across his teeth as he let out a grunt. Who the fuck was that ? 

"svyaz' s ney iskhodit iz yego krovi." (the link to her comes from his blood) Ivan's voice vibrated in the quiet cabin.Stravos moved and grabbed the mans hair and yanked it back hard forcing the man to look up at him. A painful moan left hid mouth as blood began to pour out from his mouth. Stravos tutted "on pochti mertv, nekromanty redkost' v etom mire. dumat' ob etom Roman " (he's almost dead, necromancers are rare in this world. think about this Roman)

"tol'ko tak mnogo raz ya mogu vernut' yego k zhizni" (only so many times I can bring him back to life) Stravos mumbled as his eyes became pitch black and black veins made its way around his eyes as he moved his wrist to his mouth and bite into his flesh, dark red blood dripped down his wrist and forced the mans mouth open "napitok" (Drink) Stravos ordered as the mans eyes snapped open and he began to gag on his blood. 

Stravos rolled his eyes as he moved his wrist away, his eyes still pitch black but the veins went away and he licked his bloodied pulse. I moved my head side and closed my eyes as the demonic voices from within whispered one thing. 

Find her. 

Find her. 

Mine. 

A cold smile took my lips da moy (yes, mine) my eyes opened the sounds of shocked gasps filled the air, I paid no attention to the the people huddled into the corner of the room and looked at Ivan "gde balrog?" (where is the balrog?) the demon that roams this place "YA znayu, chto etot ublyudok chto-to znayet"  (I know that fucker knows something)  I spat out as Ivan snarled "otbrosy" (Scum) 

Stravos sniffed the air " ya nichego ne chuvstvuyu" (i dont smell anything) i clenched my jaw and moved my gaze towards the people huddled in the corner. I tiled my head and moved to sit on a chair, yesli on ne vyydet dobrovol'no, nam pridetsya zastavit' yego (if he won't come out willingly we'll have to force it) 

The chair creaked under my weight as I moved my elbows to sit on my thighs and I smiled, the smell of pure fear was in the air, and the beast in me took pleasure in it. My head leaned back and my eyes rolled back as I let out a deep growl "You know fear" I said quietly, I moved my head back down and looked at the couple that were hugging each other closely, sobs left the women's mouth and my ears began to ring. 

My eye twitched at the sound, but moved a now sharp claw to my head and tapped "No matter the species, we all have mind links" the mans mouth quivered as he hid the ladys face in his chest "W-what do you want" The man stuttered out as he looked, I leaned down and picked up the sharp army knife from my boot and began to move te sharp blade between my fingers. 

"Your master.. bring him here" anger oozed out of me as I gripped the handle of the knife. 

"And who the fuck is Sheela"

==== 

Aurora

My body felt like jelly as I my body fall onto the ceramic floor,  I ignored the pain that flared up on my legs, the water felt ice cold as it hit my body. I heard the door open and the sound of the taps being stopped, I slowly looked up to Sheela who had a grim look on her face as she leaned forward and placed a fluffy towel around my body. 

I tried to say thank you but nothing came out as Sheela shook her head " I knew something evil was coming for you. But you should have told me me about him" Sheela shivered and rubbed her hands over arms .

"You should have told me that the defiler was after you" 

Sheela whispered and quickly moved her hand to clasp the cross around her neck "That's his name here. No one dared whisper it" Sheela's voice seemed tight and she began to pray. 

Sheela stopped and looked at me with determination "We will run, and we will keep on running until..."Sheela trailed off as she took in a deep breath "until our last breath" 

===

dun dun duuunnnnn it;s short but idk how I feel about it- maybe I'll take this one down..