Chapter 6

20K VIEWSSS!!! ILYYYY

----

"Sheela why does he look like.." I couldn't even finish off my sentence as I watched the lanky boy lean against the wall.

Vulcan popped the gum of his mouth

"What's up?"

——
He looked like a teenager, my eyes scanned him from head to toe. His hair was jet black but had his hair parted as two little pineapple like hair style tied to both sides of his head. He had a t-shit that said 'Rodrick rules' and was wearing a a pair of black shorts that stopped at his knees. Then his socks. I blinked is that chicken feet ? 

I looked at Sheela in disbelief, how the hell are we going to trust a literal teenager to help us? "Erm I - ok" I finally said and just nodded, I know I shouldn't judge a book by its cover but at this point I might as well just hand myself on a platter to Roman. 

It was slightly pissing me off how obnoxiously Vulcan was chewing his gum and making it pop and his beady black eyes darted around the room "I said what's up?" Vulcan said and you know what it was pretty fucking rude the way he said that. I felt my eye twitch at the tone of his voice, we already have demented monsters coming after us and now we have to deal with a kid that has a stinky attitude. 

Natalia cleared her throat " uspokoites, my tolko chto poyavilys vie ego komnate, yi on nas nay znayet" (Calm down we did just turn up in his room and he doesn't know us) I let out a deep breath and looked back at Vulcan who looked at Natalia and stopped his chewing before he looked back at me and with a smirk said "yeah whatever she said be a good girl and listen" my mouth opened in shock, before anger washed over  my body. 

My face must have been a sight as Vulcan paled slightly as he gulped "Listen here you little shit-" I started but was cut off by Sheela "Language" I bit my lip and looked at Vulcan who pulled a piece of tissue from his pocket and spat our the gum and threw it in the bin next to him.

"Vulcan stop being difficult and apologise that's no way to talk to a lady - let alone anyone" Sheela took off her back and looked at Vulcan  with an expectant look, Vulcan sighed and gave a smile - that was far from friendly "Sorry"  the urge to show him the middle finger and tell him to piss off was hard. 

I crossed my arms across my chest and said nothing as Sheela walked in front of me and walked to Vulcan "I need you to help us" Sheela put the bag on the floor and took out a book "I'll try, what's up"?His beady eyes moved away from me as he looked at Sheela. 

"Do you remember when I first came who I was running from?" Sheela asked as she flipped through the pages, Natalia came and stood next to me she also crossed her arms across her chest and let our a deep sigh. I couldn't even imagine what was going through her head right now. Her brother is my tormenter, her mate is an actual psycho and Ivan.. well Ivan the twisted fuck took Summers soul and threatened to basically kill her. 

Which we all know was a lie, he would most likely die if that was the case. He can't live without her and made it clear that he wants her back. There was just that smidge of doubt, what if he has completely lost it and did end up wanting to kill her? We just couldn't risk it. 

Vulcan looked on high alert as quickly walked over to his windows and shut the curtains and grabbed a remote and started to play 'Never going to give you up' by Rick Astley. I cleared my throat at the familiar  beat around the room as Vulcan nodded his head "You mean Luke?" I guess this is the name of the Blood Hound? "Yes it is Aurora" I blinked at Sheela's voice, I swear sometimes it's as if she can hear my thoughts ? she did the same thing earlier when Ivan was speaking Russian.