Chapter 7

Honestly speaking y'all I'm still in two minds about wanting the girls with Ivan, Roman and Stravos but idk even me the writer is thinking there is no redemption for the three men LOL 

We'll see who knows maybe this story will take a turn for the worst. Its mad toxic if I put them together but at the same time, I'm trying to figure out what route the three gals should take,... I'm leaning more towards YEETING Roman, Stravos and Ivan tf outta here

@ everyone saying they want the gals with Roman, Ivan and Stravos LMAO

-------

"You've already stayed here for too long. Go now" Vulcan said as he nervously looked at the covered window "Thank you Vulcan, I am in your debt" Sheela said as she gave him one las smile before she grabbed mine and Natalia's hand.

"Now lets get that cup of life" 

---

Sheela wasted no time closing her eyes and saying a spell as Vulcans room started to fade away, the last thing I saw was the sadness lurking in Vulcans eyes as he stood with his fists clenched to his sides. 

It almost felt like a blink, as when I opened my eyes we were now in the middle of the woods back in its black and white glory that just made this place feel really eerie. Sheela let go our hands and quickly grabbed her bag off her back and picked up some empty glass jars. "We'll start with the easy stuff first" I took a jar from Sheela and Natalia followed. 

"We'll never get this opportunity again if we end up losing some of these items. We make 3 batches of ingredients so we have at least 3 shots at this spell. Te silver cup and the blade will be the most difficult thing we have to get" Sheela let out a shuddering breath "We have to enter the dungeon that belongs to the balrog" Sheela winced, as she shook her head "This is going to be hard but if we stick together we'll be fine" I gulped as Natalia shuffled in her spot "We'll try" 

Sheela looked around "I can't see anything dangerous, but all stay close never leave each other if we want to survive"  We all stood huddled as we opened the jar "Lets start with something personal" Natalia said as she looked at her wrist and took off a watch "This is a gift from my mother" Natalia kept her sentence short as she shakily took off the watch and put it in her jar. Sheela let out a deep breath as she moved her hand to clutch the cross and with a swift tug pulled it off her neck.

"I hope that my faith in god grows stronger, because what I'm about to do - I don't know if I will ever find redemption" Sheela said she let her cross fall into the jar, the clanking of the cross hitting glass suddenly sounded loud as Sheela looked like she was about to cry. My turn. The first thing I thought of was my hair. It has been through so much, and helped me feel guarded when I needed a shield from the glares of pack members and my own family.