Chapter 12

"I can't wait until I no longer have to hide" Romans voice got deeper and he leaned his forehead against mine.

"I am going to be free and finally- finally I will take what's rightfully mine

(Also ya'll there some steamy parts in this chappie so if you wanna skip it ) 

-- 

I could only look at him in horror as he moved his face away from mine as he gave my neck a quick squeeze. I held my breath as he let go his finger gently ran down the side of my face. 

"This will be the only time I say sorry. Khvatit trakhat'sya" (No more fucking around) you're going to find out what it really means to belong to a Vinogradov. You will know what it means to be possessed. To byt' moyey sobstvennost'yu" (to be my possession) Roman grabbed my arm again and looked at the door. 

My heart was pounding fast against my chest, so that sorry sad looking Roman was for  the horror he is going to put me through afterwards? My words were lodged in my throat, he is actually insane. If I thought my life was hell, it about to reach the depths of fucking tartarus. 

His sorry meant nothing, and I still can't fathom that he was going 'easy' on me, what part of this whole this was going easy on me? I let out a shaky breath "Roman don't do this let go" I screeched feeling helpless as I did the one thing I could think of. I reared my head back and with all my strength, I let me teeth sink into his shoulder- hard.  Roman let out a small grunt, his hand faltered on the door knob as felt his hand on my head. 

My head was shaking with how hard I was biting him, I could feel my teeth breaking the skin and that metallic taste took over my mouth. I wanted to be sick but I ignored, my eyes covered in a haze of anger as I refused to let go as Roman stumbled back . 

Roman let out a low moan my body froze as I stared at his neck what the fuck?  Roman let out a low chuckle "Give it to me Aroura. I want it all" the sicko was getting a kick out of this. As fast as I could I unclamped my teeth but my head was forced back down "Claim it Aroura. Make me yours" Romans voice almost seemed to sing to me, my body felt lax as I blinked slowly. Everything around me seemed fuzzy, and that's when I heard it. 

Do it, claim him a thousand of low whispers entered my mind all repeating the same thing over and over again. My mouth began to salivate, and I just wanted to sink my teeth into his skin. I blinked at the thought, BITE HIM? The haze was quickly lifted what the hell was I about to do ? I moved my hand on top of Romans and dug my nails into his skin. Hard.  Roman hissed as he moved his hand away and I used that split second that Roman let go of me to yank my arm out of his grasp. 

I thought Roman would have been mad but his reaction should have made me run for the hills, Roman lifted a dark brow as he moved his now bloody hand thanks to my nails to face and slowly licked the wound and let his eyes roll back before they fluttered open again a smile sat on his lips. This smile made me feel really uncomfortable . 

"ty sobirayesh'sya bezhat'?" (are you going to run?) the sicko sounded excited with the thought of chasing me. I swallowed thickly, and I didn't respond my mind was working at a million mile per hour trying to figure out how the hell I can get aw- my thought were put an abrupt stop. Get away how? My eyes darted to him and to the empty hall way. 

We're tied to together, he will always f- "find you" Roman finished off my thought as he gave me a knowing look "You're so expressive tvoye litso vydayet vse"(your face gives everything away) Roman took a step towards me, his frame seemed to take up a lot of the space between us. I gulped and took a hesitant step back.