Chapter 8

I smiled slightly at the dark thoughts that came into my head, this is will my- no this will be revenge for anyone that had suffered at the hands of wolves- we will get what we deserve.

This is our act of war.

---

These thoughts are demented and I never thought that I would have them, but when life keeps fucking you side ways every time you breathe these feelings and thoughts fester into something evil and cruel. 

That's how you survive this place, it's not for the weak. 

"Where are you taking us?" Sheela asked, her face slightly twitched as she moved her hands to hold the straps of her bag tightly a strained smile took over face. I quickly looked away, the threat of laughing out loud was bubbling at the surface. She looks constipated. It hurt her that much to even talk to them. 

I heard a small snicker, I looked at Natalia who was holding her smile back and also looked the other way. We came to a stop when Adam and ASs has stopped walking now standing in front of an entrance to a cave. I looked around us, and raised my brows when nothing looked familiar about the way we just came from. We just walked in a straight line, I'm sure we would have seen this?

Adam cleared his throat as he moved and stepped to the side and awkwardly extended his arm "Ladies first" I raised an eye brow and looked into the cave that was pitch black and back at Adam and shook my head "There's no way in hell we're going in there first" what the hell, how do they expect us to just walk into this pit of darkness? My eyes scanned the dingy cave and eyed the very very suspicious looking black glop that seemed to be smeared all over the sides of the cave.

"Right. No" I couldn't even mask the disgust on my face as I took a timid step back, the hairs on the back my neck raised "Ladies don't worry we'll keep you safe" I held back a flinch as I heard Asmodeus's voice right next to my ear, and I held back to recoil when I felt hi swarm breathe hit my ear. 

The temptation to aggressively  rub my ear against my shoulder was hard, I stood straight and took a step forward towards the cave "mother fucker" I muttered under my breath and grabbed both Sheela and Natalia's arm and dragged them towards the cave, the quicker we get through this, the faster we can get away from these.. creeps. I heard a scoff behind me "Did she-" I heard Asmodeus start but stopped and all I heard was a groan. It was drop dead silent as we walked deeper and deeper into the cave. 

Natalia moved her arm out mine and moved to clasp her hand around my arm in a tight grip, the smell of this cave was absolutely foul. It almost smells like something has gone off, the smell felt like it was burning my nose. I started to feel a little panicky as the light from the entrance from the cave started to fade out until complete darkness took over my vision. 

All that could be heard was our heavy breathing and the sounds of our feet crushing god knows what after each step. I felt a hand on my shoulder and jumped slightly at the contact and tensed when I could feel coldness radiate from the. "It's just me - just keep walking straight" Adams voice was right next to my ear. I held back the urge to shove him away from me and moved my shoulder away from his touch. 

It stayed silent as all that could be heard was shuffling, that panicky feeling I was having earlier funnily enough went. I was kind of shocked at how fast the feeling went,  I was oddly calm and I'm not sure why.  Something in the back of my head knew this feeling wasn't normal, being scared of the dark is natural and I guess over time people get over it but not this fast. I guess its because we've met the monsters that lay in the darkness, seen shit that honestly we all need a buck load of therapy to try and get back to normal.