Chapter 8

"Can we go back to sleep now she's gone". I mumble into Mama's chest.

"That sounds good to me". Mama says.

"Me too". Christen said and we all cuddled together. I instantly fell back asleep happy that I had officially found my Mama and that missing piece was back in my life.

...

"Mk, time to wake up".

"Noo". I groaned out.

"We have to eat breakfast and go to training before the match tonight".

"Fine". I groan and open my eyes to see Mama still laid beside me but Christen wasn't so I assumed she was in the bathroom.

"It wasn't a dream was it? The Doctor did say that we were related right"? Mama smiled and kissed my forehead softly.

"It was real Makayla. We are related". I cuddled into her and she held me tight.

We heard a door open and looked to see Christen walk out of the bathroom dressed in the training kit.

"Everything okay"?

"Yeah, everything's perfect Chris". Mama said smiling brightly.

"Okay good. Well the bathroom's free for who wants to go in next". Christen said before sitting at the table.

"Mk, you can go next if you want"? Mama said and I nodded and got up, grabbing my staff uniform before going into the bathroom.

It only took me about five minutes to get ready for the day and once I got out Mama went in.

 Christen was finishing up making the bed and as soon as she was done I sat on the edge of it.

"Makyala I just made the bed". Christen whined and sat down next to me. I rested my head on her shoulder and she wrapped her arm around me.

"Are you okay"? I nodded and relaxed into her. 

"Just a lot of mixed emotions about this morning". I told her honestly.

"That's understandable. Before it was just a possibility but now you know for certain that you have your Mum back in your life. I'm sure Tobin feels the exact same as well".

"You think so"?

"Yeah, I do. Since I've known Tobin she was always looking for her daughters wherever she played. No matter what, she was always looking for you. After the Spain match, we were on the bus sitting together and she was silent so I asked her why. Tobin asked me what I thought about you".

"What did you say"? I asked curiously.

"I told her that you seemed so strong yet you were definitely shy. She agreed with me and then I told her how you looked just like her. Tobin went silent again until we were in our hotel room. She had laid on the bed staring at the ceiling when she finally spoke, asking if you could be her daughter. We talked about the possibility of it but left it to talk about it in the morning. Luckily, we didn't need to since you already called". I smiled and we stayed how we were until Mama came out of the bathroom in her training kit.

"I everything okay"? She asked when she saw us. I pulled away from Christen and got up hugging Mama.

"We should head down. We don't want to be late". Mama says so we all head down to the meal room for breakfast.

Me and Mama walk in first with Christen behind us and as soon as we walk in we're met with the team letting off party poppers and the noisy younger ones of the team including Kelley were using party blowers. They all yell out congratulations and I look at Mama raising my eyebrow. "Don't look at me. I didn't know about this". I look towards Christen who is smiling and I hug her whispering thank you.