[9]

Guess who's back :)

My life has finally settled down. I was classed as homeless for a couple of weeks but I am safe and have a place. I'm looking for work but right now I am free so I can get back to writing all of my books again.

--------

Mal and I had a relaxing night spent laying on her bed watching any film we could find. She ended up falling asleep while we were watching Sing 2 after watching the first. I turned the TV off, turned out the light and let Mal snuggle into my side as she slept and I wasn't long behind her.

...

"Morning sleepyheads. Time to wake up". I groaned opening my eyes at the surprisingly energetic defender.

"What time is it"?

"I think about half nine".

"Did you have a good night with your girlfriend"? I smirked at Kelley who looked at Mal who was somehow still asleep cuddled into me.

"Yeah, it was good. How was your night"? Kelley asked smirking.

"It was good. Would you tell me who your girlfriend is"?

"I'll tell you if you promise not to tell anyone and if you tell me what's going on with you two"? Kelley answered pointing to me and Mal.

"Deal. Tell me". Kelley took a deep breath and exhaled before moving close, whispering a name in my ear.

"What the fu-!" Kelley quickly covered my mouth with her hand stopping my yell.

"Shh. You'll wake everyone up". I nodded so she slowly removed my hand.

"When? How? Why"?

Kelley chuckled softly. "I think the why is a bit obvious. I love her and she loves me". I rolled my eyes at her.

"Okay, what about the how and when"? I asked and she was about to answer when Mal started moving.

"Too loud". She mumbled.

"Sorry Mally". I whispered to her.

"It's okay". She yawned before opening her eyes. "What were you two talking about anyway"? I looked to Kelley who subtly shook her head. "Not much, Kelley was just helping me with some nerves about going to Portland". I said while giving Kelley a look that said that she owes me one.

"You'll be fine Makayla". She said before realising she was cuddled into me and moved away.

"I know. Kelley helped me calm down about it. Don't worry".

"Good. I'm gonna get ready for Media and recovery". Mal said before getting up grabbing her stuff and heading into the bathroom.

"Now she's gone spill". I said turning back to Kelley.

"Nope, you've got to tell me what's going on with you two. That was the deal".

I sighed knowing Kelley wasn't going to let this go. "Nothing's going on between us". Kelley then smirked. "But you want there to be something"?

I shrugged. "Maybe. I don't know. Mal is nice and she's cute".

"But"?

"But we barely know each other and I don't know how she feels about me. I don't even know how I feel about her".

"Just give it time and you'll know. Keep spending time together. And talk when you're apart. You'll figure it out". She explained and I nodded. "Thanks, Squirrel". I smirked.

Kelley rolled her eyes at me using her nickname before smirking at me. 

"No problem Mini Heath". She said making me chuckle.