scar

I walked to the doors, flinging them open and marching down the hall. About halfway up to the roof, I heard rushed footsteps behind me before a shout. "Tiger?"

I paused, keeping my back towards the person as my body tensed and my eyes widened. It had barely been a few hours and the two people out of the few I hadn't wanted to meet when I came back already realized it was me. Just great.

"Tiger?" He asked softer, reaching out for my wrist and grabbing it softly. I ripped my hand out of his grasp, turning to face him with hateful eyes. "Look, I know we left off on a bad note-"

"No! You are not coming back into my life with all this I'm sorry bullshit!" I shouted, jabbing a finger into his chest and getting in his face. "You made my life hell, yet you still called me your friend."

"You are my friend."

"I was your friend." I spat, glaring at him as I watched his eyes harden. "Big fucking difference."

"Fine! You never were my friend. You were a means to get by, to climb the social ladder." He huffed. "You got it. Struck the nail right on the head."

I scoffed. "You really are a shitty person."

In a flash, I was pinned to the wall with red eyes boring into mine. Almost tauntingly, as if he expected me to cower like I did when we were younger. However, that's not me anymore. My eyes flashed their ominous purple, causing him to speak. "I wish you never would've come back here. No one actually wants you here. You should just leave like you did before, without a trace. No one would miss you."

I threw my head back in a laugh. "You're right. No one would be sad. They'd be throwing a party. You'd definitely be the one to bring the liquor."

With a growl, he stepped back. "What I did wasn't even that bad. It's no worse than Deku."

In a flash I reacted, kicking his head to the ground before pinning him there with my foot planted in his back. "You don't call him that. He's already twice the hero you ever dream of being,"

"Yeah?" He grimaced, grabbing ahold of my ankle and burning it causing me to recoil and step back. He stood, brushing himself off. "How would you know anything about being a hero? After all, aren't you just mommy's little assassin?"

I smirked wildly. "Mommy is dead."

His eyes widened as my sudden announcement. "What?"

"Mommy passed away under mysterious circumstances. Isn't that what the government always says?" I scoffed, turning and walking away.

"Don't act like I never did anything for you!" He shouted, causing me to turn and stalk up to him.

"You wanna know what you did for me? Huh?" I asked, interrupting him as he opened his mouth to reply. "You crushed my heart and said it's nothing. You broke me down, I kept on cutting. I bled for you and now I'm gushing. I bled for you, but you never cared!"

His wide eyes trailed to my waist with a knowing look and before I could flee, he had lifted my shirt and traced the familiar outline of a scar. "How the hell do you still have this? This is 12 years old, it shouldn't have scared this bad."

"Let go of me, Katsuki." I ordered, struggling to keep my voice level.

He looked up with moisture building in his eyes. "How?!"

"I don't have to tell you shit!"

"Tell me!" He demanded, forcing me to look at him by grabbing my chin.

"No!" I yelled, sparking a freezing flame of purple in between us and running down the halls before Bakugou had time to find me.