fight

(Shinju's POV)

My head snapped over to the voice of Katsuki, my eyes wide in shock when I saw his familiar scowl present on his face. He paused his stride, stopping right in front of me and glaring. A breath of relief left my mouth as I smiled, tears forming in the corner of my eyes. "Katsu, you're okay..."

"Of course I'm okay, dumbass. I wasn't the one who-" Katsuki stopped talking when I hugged him, letting my tears soak into his shoulder. I felt him slowly untense and wrap his arms around my bruised body, whispering, "What did they do to you, Tiger?"

"Enough." I said softly, hiding my face. I heard him sigh before I felt him tighten his hold before releasing me. I stepped back with a grateful smile, seeing him roll his eyes at me.

"Kitty?" Izuku asked softly, cowering away from Katsuki's glare. I flicked his forehead, walking steadily over to Izuku and hugging him gently. Izuku gratefully returned the hug, leaning back to smile at me. "I'm glad we found you."

I laughed. "Me too."

"What a cute, friendly gathering." Shigaraki's raspy voice taunted.

Everyone turned to see a much larger group of villains standing in front of the class. Hawks and Mr. Aizawa jumped in front of the class, Izuku grabbing me and standing in front of me along with Katsuki. I rolled my eyes, peeking over Izuku's shoulders to see what was happening.

My gaze lingered on Dabi's hunched form leaning against a tree. I didn't really think he'd look good in navy blue. He's proved me wrong. I'll let him kill me only if he's wearing that. I shook my head to myself, scanning the group again.

[Name: Twice

[Status: Villain (Apart of LOV)

[Quirk: Double

[Characteristics: Acts bipolar

[Name: Mr. Compress

[Status: Villain (Apart of LOV)

[Quirk: Compress

[Characteristics: Black and white mask

[Name: Spinner

[Status: Villain (Apart of LOV)

[Quirk: Gecko

[Characteristics: Looks like a lizard

[Name: Magne

[Status: Villain (Apart of LOV)

[Quirk: Magnetism

[Characteristics: Large lips and triangular sunglasses

[Name: Mustard

[Status: Villain (Apart of LOV)

[Quirk: Gas

[Characteristics: Gas mask on his face

[Name: Moonfish

[Status: Villain (Apart of LOV)

[Quirk: Blade-tooth

[Characteristics: Whole face covered with black mask besides mouth

[Name: Nomu

[Status: Villain (Apart of LOV)

[Quirk: Shock absorption

[Characteristics: Artificial human

[Name: Kuroguri

[Status: Villain (Apart of LOV)

[Quirk: Warpgate

[Characteristics: Looks like a black/purple mist

"Well... shit." I groaned.

"What?" Izuku asked quietly as everyone stopped speaking.

I glanced over all the villains, looking each one in the eyes before smirking, "Twice: Double. Mr. Compress: Compress. Spinner: Gecko. Magne: Magnetism. Mustard: Gas. Moonfish: Blade-tooth. Nomu: Shock absorption. Kuroguri: Warpgate."

"How the hell would you know all that? You've never met us."

"Yeah, the only quirk you have is fire-related."

A laugh belted out of me before I could stop it. "Fire related? You underestimate me."

My eyes grew brighter to their blinding state, temporarily causing more than half the villains to see nothing but white light. Within a few seconds, all hell had broken loose and everyone was fighting everyone. Hawks was the one who ran to me and scooped me up, flying me over to the healer. With an unexpected kiss on the cheek, all my injuries were healed.

I got up quickly, hollering a thank you behind me and running back through the forest to join the fight. Quickly transforming, I was able to access some of my inhuman speed, and made it back just in time to see Todoroki get thrown back into a tree and struggling to get up as Dabi advanced on his dazed state.