tsundere

A deafening growl ripped from my throat as I stepped over Todoroki's dazed state, a swirl of purple dancing about as it threw back any of the villains I deemed too close to my friends.

Time seemed to slow as all the villains slowly stood, everyone staring in shock as I pulled Todoroki up and dusted him off. "What? Cat got your tongue?"

Shigaraki scoffed, leading the rest of the villains back into the battle. Everyone soon ended up fighting with one villain, or if they were difficult to deal with, some people teamed up. The heroes were dealing with the Nomu, which was proving difficult.

After dealing with Dabi before Izuku and Bakugou came in to help, I dashed across the field, trying to make it over to the heroes, but I only ended up getting blindsided by Shigaraki. The time slowed as both of us glared at each other.

"What? Still salty your plan went to waste? Are you going to pout?"

"Shut the fuck up."

Both of us lunged at each other, me doing more of the dodging than Shigaraki because he had his gloves off. I didn't notice as the heroes became overwhelmed with another appearance of a Nomu, nor how everyone was slowly weakening, becoming sloppy. I only noticed when Shigaraki managed to kick me back, smirking.

"Look around you," he laughed, "you've lost."

A strangled gasp left my lips as I felt a piercing pain in my abdomen and saw one of Toga's knives pierced through my skin. Whipping my head up to the female, I saw her smirking in delight. Coughing, blood splattered on the floor as I kneeled, propping myself up with my hand. Shigaraki wore a smug smile as he walked over, raising a hand and placing it on my shoulder, eyes glinting in satisfaction as his quirk started working.

"NO!" I heard Hawks yell, Katsuki and Izuku heads snapping over with a look of desperation.

"Shinju!" Izuku yelled, attempting to make his way over only to get held up with the Nomu.

"Look, Shinju. Your friends are on the ground, using their last breath to fight for you, and what do you do? You just sit here, decaying, dying without a cause." Shigaraki spat, turning his back and chuckling. "I'll admit, it definitely took you longer than I expected to break."

Shigaraki's loud, manic laughter caught everyone's attention. Their faces turned from scared to shocked when they saw my state. I watched as a flicker of desperation and hate appeared in Dabi's eyes, before he turned away. "Look at the one reason you've all come here! Dying, and unable to do anything about it."

I smirked as the rest of my shield finally decayed, the illusion falling apart, showing me to be completely fine. I stood, brushing myself off before punching Shigaraki in the side of his head then kicking him across the field. "You won't see me fall apart. Literally or figuratively, I'll let you choose."

"I've had enough of you!" Shigaraki growled, pointing at the Nomu. "Get her."

"Not so fast," Hawks said, flying down in front of me as Izuku and Bakugou appeared on both sides of me, along with the rest of the class who were still able to fight. I smirked as everyone around me wore defiant and strong faces.

With a raging growl, a purple blast shot through the air directly at one of the Nomu's head. With a clean cut, the Nomu fell to the ground, all the villains looking at me in horror as I smiled crazily at them. "10... 9... 8... I'd start running if I were you guys."

Most of the villains took off in a dead sprint, the only ones remaining being Dabi, Toga, Shigaraki, and Kuroguri. With a frustrated huff, Shigaraki glared. "That's fine."

The Nomu came at us in the blink of an eye, instantly knocking me back and hard into a tree then falling onto the ground. With a groan, I looked up to be met with the ugly creature still coming after me, about to crush me. Before anyone could react, a storm of blue flames swirled around me and prevented the Nomu from attacking me.

I chuckled breathlessly, before groaning. "You really are a Tsundere."

"Oi, oi, oi, wake up. You're not dying on me." Dabi's rough voice demanded, hoisting my body up from the ground and close to him. I felt him check my pulse, "Please."

A small smile made its way onto my face, "Well, when you ask so nicely..."

I got a glare in return before I flipped him on his back behind me, creating a forcefield to protect both of us from The Nomu as it finally got through Dabi's flames. The force of the blow sent me flying back, farther into the woods as my vision darkened.