plan

(Bakugou's POV)

My eyes felt heavy as I forced them open, attempting to move my arm to wipe my face, only to realize I was bound to a chair in chains. Quickly glancing around, I saw Deku in the same situation, struggling to get out, even as he used his quirk.

A dry laugh interrupted the silence, causing both our heads to snap over to the noise, seeing Shigaraki step out. "Well, well, well, you finally woke up. You've only been out for... two hours. Impressive, really."

"The hell do you want?" I snarled.

Shigaraki broke into a manic laughter, sighing before speaking. "Let's count here, shall we?"

"I don't think you'll give us much of a choice." I heard Deku mumble.

"One, and two. One of you is going to die, and one of you is going to live." A psychotic smile spread across his face. "And the thing is... it's your choice."

"What...?" Deku breathed.

"You have an hour." Shigaraki replied, walking out.

"Kacchan-"

"I'm dying, Deku."

"What? No!" He argued, shaking his head rapidly.

"There's no stopping it!" I shouted, my head hanging down. "No one will be able to find us here..."

"Ye... yes they will. Someone will..."

"No, Deku. They won't."

"Well, Katsuki, you have no faith in your friends." A familiar female voice spoke, dropping from the shadows and walking into the light. "Ta-da."

"What... How did you get in here?" Deku asked, shocked.

Shinju merely shrugged. "It's pretty easy to find where the people I've known since I was four, especially when my quirk is basically like a tracker when I've used it on someone."

"But you never used it on either of us?" I growled.

"You tried to explode my face when I first introduced myself to the class." She deadpanned. "Anywho, let's get you two out of here."

"You can't. We've both tried using our quirks. There's no way-"

The sound of ice freezing over the locks pierced through the room, and a few minutes later, Shinju smirked. "Problem solved. My flames basically froze the locks, so now all you have to do is break them when the time is right. We're going to take them by surprise, so just wait for my signal."

"Since when were you giving out the orders, Tiger?" I snapped.

"Since I didn't get caught." She smiled innocently, finding a spare chair to sit in and putting it in the middle of the room.

"We're seriously just going to wait here for the next, like, 30 minutes?" I huffed, glaring at the woman who had her back turned.

"Actually, five, thank you very much. It took awhile to get my flames cold enough so the lock would break." She informed me, crossing her legs and becoming silent.