villains

I finally made it up to the roof, flinging open the doors and rushing out to the far side to see all of my classmates getting out of the pool. Breathing a sigh of relief, I glanced around the surrounding areas and assessed the damage to the building. A familiar warmth swam in my head, causing me to snap my gaze over to the farest building and seeing the glint of a metal barrel peeking out over the corner of the roof.

I glared at the blonde female, who looked shocked as I made direct eye contact with her.

[Name: Himiko Toga

[Status: Villain (Apart of LOV)

[Quirk: Transform

[Characteristics: Bright yellow eyes with slits, sharpened K9's

My face tore into a smirk as the sound of a bullet ricocheted off my force-field. Toga must've realized the long distance game wasn't going to work because I saw her pout before getting up and running to the roof access, then disappearing.

Slow footsteps sounded behind me, causing me to whirl around, seeing Dabi walking towards me. "Looks like you're running out of time here, Pearl."

A dull pound thumped against my temple in realization, causing me to shake my head and only stop moving backwards when my heels met the ledge of the roof. Glancing down, then back to Dabi's smirking face, I gave a mock salute with a smile of confidence plastered on my face.

"You really think?" I asked sarcastically, gracefully falling backwards, embracing the deafening sound as wind rushed past my ears. I saw Dabi's frantic expression as he looked over the ledge, seeing me falling with my hands behind my head and my feet crossed. "I'm always a step ahead of you, Dabi!"

"SHINJU, WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING?!" I heard Bakugou's loud, roaring voice shout from where he was standing near the pool. In a split second, ice raced up and created a slide, allowing me to slow my fall and end up near the class. Well... after I barreled into Kirishima who used his quirk to stop the both of us from getting hurt. I stood, brushing myself off and hoisting Kirishima up.

"I was... experimenting with gravity." I replied, chin held high. I received many glares, causing me to chuckle awkwardly. "What was I supposed to do? Let him burn me to a crisp?"

"What was your plan?" Izuku asked, pinching the bridge of his nose.

"Aim for the pool."

"And what didn't you do?"

"...aim for the pool."

"That's right. You didn't aim for the massive pool."

I mimicked him childishly before glancing back up to where Dabi last was and flipping him off. He smirked, jumping down like I did, and used his flames to slow his fall, joining Toga on the ground level with us. Soon enough, another blue haired person walked out, standing in the middle of them with a hand on his face.

[Name: Tomura Shigaraki

[Status: Villain (Apart of LOV)

[Quirk: Decay

[Characteristics: Scar on right eye and under lip, hands of his dead family all around his body

"Run." I ordered, feeling their uncertainty, I turned toward them. "Class 1-A, meet some of the villains from the League of Villains. Run!"