success?

(Third Person POV)

The door slowly creaked open as Shigaraki, Toga, and Dabi stepped in.

"Why the hell are the lights off, Shigaraki?" Dabi huffed, flipping the switch, everyone's eyes locking in on the female sat on a chair with a smirk upon her lips, waving tauntingly towards the villains.

"Heya." She winked, Dabi immediately firing at her and Toga chucking a knife her way.

Shinju caught the knife right in front of her face, a dome of purple protecting her from Dabi's scorching flames. The male huffed, relenting and crossing his arms. She tossed the knife up, catching it perfectly in her palm, over and over again. "So, what's the plan now?"

"As if I'd tell you." Shigaraki scoffed, Shinju cringing.

"Have you tried cough syrup? Lozenges? A spoonful of honey?" She asked, mock concern in her eyes. "No? It doesn't sound like it."

Shigaraki growled, lunging for her, only making Shinju flash her eyes a pearly white and render him blind for the next minute. "Watch your step, I've heard newly found blindness can cause people to lose their balance... stumble around..."

"Shut the fuck up." Dabi glared as Toga blushed.

"I like you!" She cheered.

"Aw, thanks little mosquito."

Toga gasped. "I already got my own nickname too!"

"What do you want?" Shigaraki asked, blinking rapidly as the spots in his vision started to disappear.

"I want my friends back. Safe." Shinju answered seriously. "And that will happen."

"Oh, yeah? How would you know?" Shigaraki taunted. "What if I purposely captured both of them, and killed Bakugou because I knew he wouldn't let his precious Deku die. Then, with Midoriya seeing his best friend die because of him, he'd give up. He'd be too lost in grief to register the strand of hair I plucked from his head, before killing him myself."

A slow smile creeped over Shinju's face, Shigaraki's expression dropping in realization. "That's your ploy, huh? Izuku, for One For All?"

"We'll definitely have to kill you now." Shigaraki stated.

"I'd like to see you try." Shinju challenged, crazy-eyed, a sickening smile spreading over her features as small alarm-like lights started flashing and the sounds of fighting were heard outside. "Let's get this party started!"

The battle had ended, everyone was accounted for and heading back to UA. Shinju's plan had worked! The only problem was... it wasn't Shinju walking with the group back to UA.