dark form

I looked up to Shigaraki's alarmed look, still laughing as stray tears ran down the sides of my cheeks. His expression turned nervous, head snapping over to the sound of cracking as I used my flames to freeze the cuffs off. I bolted up, breaking the chains and sending a powerful blast of purple towards Shigaraki, only for a line of blue to intercept it and barely be able to stop it.

Dabi quickly shoved Shigaraki out, who locked the door hastily when he made it safely outside. I growled, anger completely taken over as I changed into my caracal form. Dabi's eyes widened at my state, slowly putting his hands in a low defensive position. 

Every horrible thing done to me during my life, from when I was born to now, started to resurface in my head. Replaying all the pleas, crying, and screaming... all the blood, wires, and scientists... and my only two friends watching me being taken away, not being able to do anything about it.

My flames got colder by the seconds, easily dropping the temperature in the room with the added power. The purple seemed to shift to a darker shade, but burned brighter and colder. My senses seemed to hone in on any little movement by Dabi, and when he didn't make the first move, I did.

"You're a fucking traitor!" I shouted, hurling a ball of purple at him, causing him to stumble back with the force, even having used his quirk to try and deflect it. "You lied to me!"

"I told you I didn't care anymore!" He shouted back, attempting to blast me back, only for a shield to come up and turned his flames into steam within seconds.

"You said you didn't care, not that you're fucking heartless." I snarled, slowly pushing Dabi back into a wall with my flames. I watched as his face became more and more desperate the farther I pushed him back, until finally he was pressed against the wall, a continuous blast of blue leaving his hands as I pressed forward with one constant stream of purple.

I only stopped when I had completely overpowered him, causing his head to smack back into the wall and fall to the ground groaning.